• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derwind

hemtae said:
sometimes?

Fine!!

A good portion of the time!!!

raw

dream

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I can't imagine any scenario how that could be good.

Imagine if he took Lebron's legs out when he went up for the dunk, causing him to land with all his weight coming down on his neck.

Karakand

SUPREME1 said:
Your thoughts on how the Lakers should move forward, Kara?

Haven't seen you in a while.
Work eats up a lot of my time unfortunately. If you really miss me I'm on the Twitter a lot more than here but reilo can vouch for the fact I'm rather strange there.

Anyways...

Oyc4a.jpg

Given that management has locked the team in with a lot of awful contracts all I really want is some kind of shooter off the bench (I actually missed Sasha it was so bad this season.) and a coach that's willing to knock skulls when the inmates start running the asylum. (Shaw could very well be this kind of coach but I don't really think that's probable. Kobe likes him but Kobe sort of needs to be reminded of the fact that he isn't batting 1.000 when it comes to running the team and maybe he should mind his elders. Unfortunately the elders are Mitch and Jimmy Buss.)

Lkr said:
This is true, I'm not as old as you guys :(
08 still leaves a sour taste in my mouth though, and the rivalry means so much to me now, ever since it was renewed in 2008. I think I would rather have the Celtics win the title over Miami though. Miami just seems to be everything that is wrong with basketball(and, like most people, I liked KG and Ray Ray before they were on Boston) :p
Until the Lakers tie and pass 17 I don't even want the Celtics to exist, but that's me.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Karakand said:
Work eats up a lot of my time unfortunately. If you really miss me I'm on the Twitter a lot more than here but reilo can vouch for the fact I'm rather strange there.
You're a fucking creep, yo.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Davis is playing far too many minutes. He's got his third now, thankfully that'll take him out.

DJ88

Please Heat, DO NOT pull a repeat of Game 3. You're in a good spot like last time, don't go into the 3rd and play like hot shit again, and please stop turning the ball over every other possession.

NewLib

Banned
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I really wish Rondo was an egotistical asshole. He has a perfect Ricky Henderson tone to him.

I dont know. I like Rondo (mostly because he is a Kentucky grad), and Ray. They bring a nice balance to their teammates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom