• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
woodchuck said:
that Durant 3 free throws was shitty but come on guys. I better see you guys still bitching whenever Kobe does that
Kobe doesn't get that call anymore. In fact after his ankle almost blew off his leg the last time he tried to pull that shit I think he decided the basketball gods were judging him and hasn't gone for the cheap theatrics.

I love this Memphis team so much. These guys play with so much heart.

LOL I know Z-Bo is great but I told you guys that Perk/Ibaka frontline was mad overrated defensively. Perk is slow and heavy footed and Ibaka can't defend man to man for shit. Z-Bo can tear them up, and if Pau grows balls he'd do the same.

exarkun

Battier bitches! Fuck, I'm starting to really like this Grizzlies team.

The "Fly like an eagle" outro for Battier. lulz, lovin it

SamuraiX- said:
If they keep playing like this, I really wouldn't be surprised to see them in the Finals.

Just imagine if they had Gay right now. Although if they had Gay, ZBO wouldn't get as many touches probably.

jjasper

we need to play Lowe or Haddadi the rest of the quarter and get Marc some rest.

Edit: and that is why the Mayo PG experiment failed.

jjasper

Ibaka is basically exactly what Memphis wanted when they drafted Thabust. Should have tried to trade the pick to OKC for him then they could have gotten the player they wanted and OKC could have a PG.

BobLoblaw

Banned
You know, a lot of people say the regular season doesn't count in the playoffs and most of the time it doesn't, but the Grizz won out the series 3-1 against OKC in the regular season. Yeah the two teams have changed (- Gay, + Battier / +Perkins, +Ibaka) but other than that no one should be surprised if the Grizz pulls this series out.

jjasper

Shadow780 said:
Gay is KoMe and worst. They play better as a team without him.

He was until this year. This year he was great. Anyone that says we are better without him didn't watch us play the second half of Jan and Feb till he got hurt.

KingGondo said:
I'm back after a 2-3 day hiatus for a move from Norman to OKC,

Welcome back Gondo, your just in time to watch your city get eaten.
o61dA.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom