• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

exarkun

EvilMario said:
Westbrook extends arm into the defender, defensive foul how?

Its in the Thunder's television contract. When they're on tv, they are allowed to do some...questionable things and get calls from them.

But seriously, what a terrible way to win games. Also, why isn't Durant touching the ball? Even if they are defending him and trying to front him they should just get the ball to him. If westbrook keeps going to the basket like that, they should just take a page from KG and give him a hard foul to make him rethink that strategy.

Looks like Westbrook hasn't learned much from his mistakes in the previous series. Might be OKC's undoing against a quality Memphis team if things don't change quickly.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
The Thunder's head coach looks like John Calapari. I can't unsee Calapari on their sideline.

Raging Spaniard said:
I love those highlights, you wouldnt think OKC is losing by 10 lol

Outside of the game that done by the Grizzlies broadcast staff, you would have thought they lost to the Spurs in four games by 20 points each from the highlights and replays and how the commentators were talking about the game.

Flash

exarkun said:
Its in the Thunder's television contract. When they're on tv, they are allowed to do some...questionable things and get calls from them.

But seriously, what a terrible way to win games. Also, why isn't Durant touching the ball? Even if they are defending him and trying to front him they should just get the ball to him. If westbrook keeps going to the basket like that, they should just take a page from KG and give him a hard foul to make him rethink that strategy.

i say just continue letting him do that, it's not like he can finish and whenever he does decide to pass, there is a high chance it'll be a turn over lol

Flash

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Outside of the game that done by the Grizzlies broadcast staff, you would have thought they lost to the Spurs in four games by 20 points each from the highlights and replays and how the commentators were talking about the game.

i hate that. in some of the bulls/pacers games that were close up until the last minute or so, they would neglect to show a single basket by the pacers lol

its as if the commentators know what they will talk about before a game begins and will carry on that agenda regardless how the game plays out. annoying.

SamuraiX-

Wtf did JVG just say?

Chalmers and Wade the best defending back court in basketball?

GTFO that Miami cock.

This guy makes me fucking sick.

dream

Did you guys see that picture of Bosh they just put up? He was all limp wrist, hands on hips with his hip sticking out in a sassy manner.

The Stealth Fox

HWK_vsGSW_022511_06b.jpg

Kirk Hinrich is PISSED.

exarkun

dream said:
Did you guys see that picture of Bosh they just put up? He was all limp wrist, hands on hips with his hip sticking out in a sassy manner.

So when Bosh does it its funny, but when Viak does it during arguments you get all hot and bothered and spoon with him?

I don't understand.

jjasper

I am actually starting to think OKC's entire offense is actually based around getting fouls called. Perkins basically didn't do anything to try and score there.

dream

I just took to Twitter to see if anyone had a picture of that Bosh pose...

deoncole DEON COLE
Sooooo, no ones going to comment on chris bosh stat picture they just showed? We're just going to over look it? Ok y'all.
5 minutes ago

Sk8boardJ7 Jeremy Bizzo
RT @KGTrashTalk Hold up, Why was Chris Bosh standing like that...
6 minutes ago

PrettiBrownBee Pretty Britty
Okayy now im alllll the way convinced that chris bosh is gay gay gay!!
7 minutes ago

ranedollaz they call me raney
gay as hell RT @Naims_View: Was that me or did yall see that Gay Chris Bosh pic when they was showing his stats against Philly?
7 minutes ago

Kaligoodz Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiz
RT @_JTucker: But look at how Chris Bosh stands tho lmao!! i can't take his stats seriously with that picture there«!
8 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/search/chris%20bosh

Oh man. I really hope the Grizz sweep the Blunder. Such an unlikeable team with unlikeable fans (except for TylerD, you're cool in my book).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom