• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

effzee

friskykillface said:
i wish someone could punch Danny Ainge in the face lol

does Kristic even play :/

I forgot about him. He at least has some offensive game. Rondo played too much. Yeah yeah heroic effort but his lack off offensive game was even more evident this game due to the injury. And James beasted on them.

Anyways, :fistbump to all the Heat fans here. This shit is far from over, but we must win game 5 because I do not want to have another near heart attack playing the Celtics in Boston.

masud said:
Hey guys, whats going on in here?

oh hai fellow triple L

punkypine

The perkins-green trade is the most overhyped trade of 2 over rated players that i've ever heard about. All playoffs you hear about both of them, and both of them are just consistently failing

The M.O.B

Spooks said:
Heat outside of Bron and Wade are so turrible. It's bound to bite them in the ass at some point.

? Lebron was not so good either, made some plays down the stretch, but for every good shot he took, he also took a stupid shot.

Bosh started bad but he made up for it with dat clutch tip.

Branduil

The Chosen One said:
Well Damn...

No way Boston beats the Heat three times in a row. Series over.

Looks like the Mavs are going to be my last lines of defense from a Lebron Championship. I have zero confidence in the Bulls.
The Hawks and Grizzlies could both beat the Heat as they both have actual frontcourts.

I don't see Boston winning without KG murdering Bosh. Putting Anthony on him was a stroke of genius by Spoelstra, KG just looked frustrated having to work for his points.

Boston turnovers were just baffling, tons of terrible passes, many of them not even intercepted.

dream

The M.O.B said:
Oh u mad huh.

Nah, I've been calling for Lebron and Wade to die when their team bus goes plummeting off a cliff for weeks now.

Someone's gotta step up now that Brandy's found his quiet, tranquil happyplace.

punkypine said:
The perkins-green trade is the most overhyped trade of 2 over rated players that i've ever heard about. All playoffs you hear about both of them, and both of them are just consistently failing
If the Celtics still had Perk, they'd be winning their series.

I hate Miami too, but fuck that. I don't want Boston to even have a chance at extending their lead on titles. You damn well better believe Buss is happy Boston didn't win. His only goal is to beat the Celtics record.

BTW Liverpool are the Celtics, United are the Lakers. I just went there.

DJ88

All that shit talking about Bosh, even I was sick of him, but THANK YOU GOD that he was out on that floor tonight.

He might have missed countless other shots, but that single tip was HUGE.

We were lucky as fuck to win that game. So many shots by Boston could have killed us in the 4th. That missed layup by Rondo was like a .01% chance. Luckily for us, Boston completely broke down in OT which is the only reason we won this. Still we played an ugly ass game, and that shit's gotta stop if we want a chance at the championship.

punkypine

The M.O.B said:
? Lebron was not so good either, made some plays down the stretch, but for every good shot he took, he also took a stupid shot.

Bosh started bad but he made up for it with dat clutch tip.
wade hit 1 shot in 4th quarter and over time
they all sucked

Blackface

Banned
iamblades said:
It's funny that bosh thinks hes hot shit now after beating fucking ray allen on the glass.

Like I said, most criticized player player on NBAGAF. Even when he has a good game people shit on him.

S0Slc.png

Baby Milo said:
start preparing yourselves for that Heat championship

As great as this win feels it definitely does not have me chest pounding that we are clearly winning the championship. That was an ugly game.

But it does feel good, real damn good. :)

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
I'm surprised the servers are still up. Hey GAF, anyone commit suicide yet? Where's Nostradamus? Is he still predicting that the Heat will not win another game?

The M.O.B

ph33nix said:
Anyways, :fistbump to all the Heat fans here. This shit is far from over, but we must win game 5 because I do not want to have another near heart attack playing the Celtics in Boston.

Yeah and the game on Wed only gives Boston 2 days to recover, old bones and no rest aint good.

And I find its disturbing that we had James Jones out there for 29 minutes yet he never took a 3 the entire game..........

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Great contribution from The Big Parasite™

4 minutes and 2 fouls. Laughable that Celtics fans thought Snaq would make a difference.

DJ88

That game took a toll on me, my blood pressure might have gone up a bit. I couldn't breathe those last seconds of the 4th and OT. So glad it's over and we got the win, even if it was ugly as hell.

Blackface

Banned
The Chosen One said:
Interesting how the Bulls/Hawks series is the only second round matchup that's competitive...

if Smith keeps playing around the basket like he should, that series won't be to competitive from here out out ether.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom