• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkaz01

StickSoldier said:
Tony Allen is in his head or something.... It baffles me.
When allen isn't on him its battier. They got some really good defenders on him. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole if I pass to westbrook im not getting it back thing is getting to his head as well. But he does look like his confidence is way off.

KingGondo

Banned
It's killing me to "watch" this from my phone. Satellite doesn't get installed 'til Thursday, if I get desperate enough I might go down to the apartment gym. :-/

Pkaz01 said:
When allen isn't on him its battier. They got some really good defenders on him. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole if I pass to westbrook im not getting it back thing is getting to his head as well. But he does look like his confidence is way off.

He also can't dribble for shit, which is a flaw of his that is hardly ever mentioned and will keep rearing it's head when he plays good defenders. He's average off the dribble.

SamuraiX-

I can't decide what's more annoying.

The Lakers Age spewing from the mouth before they got the broom or the lifelong, drive-by LLLs from Miami acting like the Heat ALREADY WON OWATE

TylerD

KingGondo said:
It's killing me to "watch" this from my phone. Satellite doesn't get installed 'til Thursday, if I get desperate enough I might go down to the apartment gym. :-/
It is pretty scary so far. Gasol and ZBo getting going early is muy bad.

Folks we gotta calm down. Miami still has to win one more game. Boston's capable of making this 3-3.

Besides, even if we win this series, it's only the second fucking round lol.

UltimaKilo said:
Hey, you still laughing at the Heat? Hmm...

I covered my feelings on the playoffs yesterday.

I wished your fanbase equal luck with all the other remaining teams that are still in it.

I don't care who wins it all.

3rdman

Hmmmm....I can smell the stench of impotent rage from here.

By the way, does anyone have a clip of that 3-point dagger Wade shot late in the game? There was a girl in the background with her mouth agape and in slow motion, she panned over to her boyfriend who looked like someone just shot his grandma.

Well, I'd like that for my avatar.

Pkaz01

Ninja Scooter said:
He also can't dribble for shit, which is a flaw of his that is hardly ever mentioned and will keep rearing it's head when he plays good defenders. He's average off the dribble.
He needs to put more diversity to his game. Whatever he was doing defenders are catching on. I agree though he never isos or drives unless he is wide open. Its too bad the Thunder don't have a PG who is good at setting people up.

Pkaz01 said:
He needs to put more diversity to his game. Whatever he was doing defenders are catching on. I agree though he never isos or drives unless he is wide open. Its too bad the Thunder don't have a PG who is good at setting people up.

why Rondo for Westbrick is good for both teams.

also I know it might sound sacrilegious, but is it crazy to say that Marc Gasol's game kinda reminds me of Duncan?

Pkaz01 said:

Yeah, he needs to find ways to shoot over these guys. He's 7 feet tall, getting out played by guys 6 inches shorter than him. Shane is a lot bigger, but KD is doing abysmal against Allen. I saw stats earlier that showed KD only has made like 12-37 against Allen.

3rdman

ph33nix said:
Folks we gotta calm down. We have to win one more game. Boston's capable of making this 3-3.

Besides, even if we win this series, it's only the second fucking round lol.
Um, no they are not. The Heat just won 3 out of 4...what in the world makes anyone think they are coming back?

diehard

Fleer
ryutaro's mama said:
Nope.

Well, I'd love to see Stern sweat trying to market that Finals but, no overall, I wouldn't give a shit.
Yes we know, if the Lakers aren't winning then the NBA doesn't matter.. kinda like a Heat fan, actually.

3rdman said:
Um, no they are not. The Heat just won 3 out of 4...what in the world makes anyone think they are coming back?

Uh, because Boston is a great team and anything can happen in the playoffs?

If they win one in Miami, the series has a different tone to it. Then we have to go to Boston to win, a place where we almost never win, and required overtime to get just one.

SamuraiX-

Rockets Narrow Coaching Search To Three

RealGM said:
The Houston Rockets have narrowed its choices for its head coaching job.

As of Monday, the following names had emerged as leading candidates: Lawrence Frank, Dwane Casey and Kevin McHale.

Frank is considered to be the front-runner.

LOLOLOLOOOOOLOOLOL

Tanking in motherfucking style. The Rockets are going straight fire sale this summer, right?

I sincerely hope the owner and GM don't believe they're going anywhere with any of those guys.

Pkaz01

This isn't looking good for the thunder if this continues. Grizz are enforcing their playstyle on this one. In a big way too. And durant's shot is off to top it all off.

dIEHARD said:
Yes we know, if the Lakers aren't winning then the NBA doesn't matter.. kinda like a Heat fan, actually.

WRONG!

The NBA always matters...it's just not on my TV religiously if the Lakers are out.

FISH OR CHIPS

This year, it's FISH.

tenz0r

effzee said:
Can someone explain the twitter image? Who is RT? I don't know how to read Twitter :(
RT means "re-tweet", basically a fancy way of saying a repost of someones twitter message.

Blake Griffin said something about the Heat/Celtics game, and a random guy told him to STFU since his team is in the lottery, then Blake Re tweeted the message and told the guy to calm down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom