• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duki

Banned
yeah its two separate arguments

perkins isnt why theyre losing to the heat

theyre still defending the heat perfectly fine, they just cant score shit on them

he doesnt solve this beyond giving kg more rest

perkins is why they would have lost possibly to chicago, but most importantly, to the lakers, which is who people assumed they would still eventually face, because it was, i dont know, destiny or some shit

turns out it didnt matter at all because LOL old men

I believe the Celtics did offer Tony a similar contract to what he got in Memphis (or at least the most they could offer) but Tony wanted to start, and that wasn't happening in Boston.

Derwind

KingGondo said:
Not watching it live, just following the score ATM.

If it takes us getting to the line to manufacture a win on the road, I'll take it. Hamed fucking Haddadi shot 5x more FTs than KD in game 3.

Dude you entire team is structured to live and die by the line.

1. Westbrook should stop being a hero and learn to create plays for his fucking teammates.

2. KD should be taking all your crunchtime shots, not brickbrook.

3. KD is a tall motherfuck, he needs to get a postup game, he can shoot over most players and dudes athletic as fuck...

4. Larden needs to work on his jumpers, instead of baiting fouls & throw up prayers....

5. Develop a real bench, whatever you have is a non existent factor in most if not all your playoff games this post season...

6. GIVE IT TO IBAKA ONCE IN A WHILE MAN, DUDE'S STARVING UNDER THE NET WHILE BESTBROOK COMPLETELY IGNORES THE OPEN UNGUARDED DUDE!!!!

You guys have all the piece's to be a better team than you currently are.

EvilMario said:
Refs are happy with the whistles tonight, but the FThunder shouldn't really complain. Maybe Westbrook was mouthing off earlier and warned though, we don't know.

Yeah that's true. I don't even usually listen to what Hollinger says, so not sure why I posted that.

Duki

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:
I believe the Celtics did offer Tony a similar contract to what he got in Memphis (or at least the most they could offer) but Tony wanted to start, and that wasn't happening in Boston.
its a he says this, they say this kind of thing

celtics i think claimed at the time that they werent even given a shot at matching memphis' offer, tott still claims that he gave them a heads up and a chance to match

so it depends on who you believe really

SUPREME1

Banned
LBJs TEAM!!
LeTurnover
lolololebro
lol lechoke
LBJ is not a closer. Give it to fucking Wade, hahahahaha
CAPTAIN CLUTCH!
LOL LeBitch
:lol Bron
What the fuck Lebron? That's game.
Good ole Lebron, always dependable in the clutch
LOL LEBRON
Can't hate the defense Pierce is putting on LeBron. Simply outstanding.
Oh Lebron. How is he so anti-clutch this season. This is at a comical level.
lolclutch
LeISO, LeFail!!!
LeFUMBLE!!!!
LOL LeBron!

No matter how much people hate Kobe, LeBastard is without a doubt the most hated player in the league.

KingGondo

Banned
Derwind said:
Dude you entire team is structured to live and die by the line.

1. Westbrook should stop being a hero and learn to create plays for his fucking teammates.

2. KD should be taking all your crunchtime shots, not brickbrook.

3. KD is a tall motherfuck, he needs to get a postup game, he can shoot over most players and dudes athletic as fuck...

4. Larden needs to work on his jumpers, instead of baiting fouls & throw up prayers....

5. Develop a real bench, whatever you have is a non existent factor in most if not all your playoff games this post season...

6. GIVE IT TO IBAKA ONCE IN A WHILE MAN, DUDE'S STARVING UNDER THE NET WHILE BESTBROOK COMPLETELY IGNORES THE OPEN UNGUARDED DUDE!!!!

You guys have all the piece's to be a better team than you currently are.
That's too much to respond to now, but I agree with your last point. When we hit on all cylinders we're scary good.

Sanjuro

It is my understanding Tony Allen mouthed his way from getting an offer from the Celtics and took the first chance to a starting position he could find.

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
You are trying really hard, but I've gone over your points along with some of the other people on these boards.

This Heat team is built to score points.
Perkins is hurt.
Perkins can't score.

Ideally the team isn't where I want them to be, but the trade has very little to do with the position they are in. You just aren't getting it.

I'm not salty. You are just going on and on and getting quite annoying.

They got outrebounded by 17 tonight. Baby, Shaq, and Green - aka the guys that replaced Perk's minutes (or supposed minutes) got ONE total rebound COMBINED.

The trade has everything to do with it because Baby and Green are 2 of the worst rotation players in the NBA. Green is one of the 10 worst in the league, easily. But you can't see it.

I told you the Perk trade meant Baby and Green will kill Boston. And they have. Want to be willfully blind, be my guest.

OKC has to come back now and not let Memphis reestablish control.

exarkun

The last six minutes of that game was fucking painful. And that last Harden foul was LOL worthy.

I hate the thunder. Gotdamn. I hate them so much. I mean, what westbrook and harden are doing when they get to the rim is different than what wade does. At least Wade finishes or at least attempts the shot. Westbrook and Harden both don't finish and they really just put their heads down and hope for the foul. Fucking ugly basketball.

Derwind

Such a slow damn game.....fouls...fouls...fouls....

Ft's.....Ft's....Ft's....

=_=

At this rate, the game won't finish till next morning...

Whistle...Whistle...Whistle...Whistle...Whistle...Whistle...Whistle...TO...Whistle...Whistle...Whistle...FGM...Whistle...Whistle...Whistle...Miss...Whistle...Whistle...Whistle...Whistle...Whistle...

Derwind

StickSoldier said:
Whistle...Whistle...Whistle...Whistle...Whistle...Whistle...Whistle...TO...Whistle...Whistle...Whistle...FGM...Whistle...Whistle...Whistle...Miss...Whistle...Whistle...Whistle...Whistle...Whistle...

The story of this game, on both sides....

Griz 16-18 FT/A

Thund 23-27 FT/A

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
Derwind said:
The story of this game, on both sides....

Griz 16-18 FT/A

Thund 23-27 FT/A
How in the... come on Memphis. No excuses.

Blackface

Banned
pilonv1 said:
If there was a LVP voted on right now, who would win?

Pau
Bosh
Brickbrook

I think it's almost unanimous to Westbrook.

Really, Bosh? He is the best third option in the playoffs right now, and just daggered the Celtics.

the hate continues.

exarkun

TylerD said:
BREAKING NEWS NBA-GAF!!!

Thunder shoot a lot of FTs. For fuck's sake give it a rest.

No. Why be this guy? Your team is playing in a style that is a detriment to the NBA as a whole. Let us rage and you can wave your team's flag when they win after shooting 50fts.

Sanjuro

Black Mamba said:
They got outrebounded by 17 tonight. Baby, Shaq, and Green - aka the guys that replaced Perk's minutes (or supposed minutes) got ONE total rebound COMBINED.

The trade has everything to do with it because Baby and Green are 2 of the worst rotation players in the NBA. Green is one of the 10 worst in the league, easily. But you can't see it.

I told you the Perk trade meant Baby and Green will kill Boston. And they have. Want to be willfully blind, be my guest.
Again, I just don't think you know what you are talking about. Perkins would not effect the play of the Heat. You the one who is being dense and alone in this thought process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom