• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
The M.O.B said:
Kilo, you were supposed to post that after we win something >_<

Not in the 2nd round.

Dude, I'm saving the best for last.

That being said, I will be partying all night when we win the Championship and not posting on GAF.

If we win this year, I will make the lady walking on a treadmill, on the back of a moving truck while opening and closing an umbrella I saw when the Marlins won the Championship or the people jumping into the water in 2006 while their cars drive away without them, look like nothing.

This is, afterall Miami. Nobody does it better than we do. Only in Miami do you end up fucking a hot bartender in the bathroom of a club, fuck a tourist in her car and later wake up with the sun hitting you in the face on the beach, surrounded by the hottest girls in the world with not a fat person in sight.

florida-miami-beach-party-girls.jpg

jjasper

TylerD said:
BREAKING NEWS NBA-GAF!!!

Thunder shoot a lot of FTs. For fuck's sake give it a rest.

Because one team was dominating then it when to

StickSoldier said:
Whistle...Whistle...Whistle...Whistle...Whistle...Whistle...Whistle...TO...Whistle...Whistle...Whistle...FGM...Whistle...Whistle...Whistle...Miss...Whistle...Whistle...Whistle...Whistle...Whistle...

Forcing one team out of their game and unable to play half their players because they are all in foul trouble in addition to adding 15+ FT to the other team.

Duki

Banned
why do people feel the need to defend the indefensible about their team

like, when people are complaining about the fts

why arent thunder fans like lmao ye we get calls fucker, umaaaaad

no need to try and defend it

Blackface

Banned
UltimaKilo said:

That being said, I will be partying all night when we win the Championship and not posting on GAF.

If we win this year, I will make the lady walking on a treadmill, on the back of a moving truck while opening and closing an umbrella I saw when the Marlins won the Championship or the people jumping into the water in 2006 while their cars drive away without them, look like nothing.

This is, afterall Miami. Nobody does it better than we do. Only in Miami do you end up fucking a hot bartender in the bathroom of a club, fuck a tourist in her car and later wake up with the sun hitting you in the face on the beach, surrounded by the hottest girls in the world with not a fat person in sight.

florida-miami-beach-party-girls.jpg

two of those girls are ugly as fuck.

TylerD

exarkun said:
No. Why be this guy? Your team is playing in a style that is a detriment to the NBA as a whole. Let us rage and you can wave your team's flag when they win after shooting 50fts.
I don't want to be the guy.

I am not crazy about the play but I really like the players.

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Again, I just don't think you know what you are talking about. Perkins would not effect the play of the Heat. You the one who is being dense and alone in this thought process.

So him playing over Baby and not having Green would have 0 impact?

is this really your argument, because it's pretty fucking horrible.

UltimaKilo said:

Just like the rest of Miami, you are trying too hard.

Derwind

TylerD said:
I don't want to be the guy.

I am not crazy about the play but I really like the players.

No one really hates the OKC players, we joke & complain about every team in this league. Just relax and join in on the fun.... =)

etiolate

Banned
those girls are actually kinda freakish lookin kilo, lazy eyed boobjobbed bleach haired and generally shaped rather than shapely

Also, where's Stern? He should have to watch this boring game if I have to. "The fans want this" MY ASS

jjasper said:
Because one team was dominating then it when to

Forcing one team out of their game and unable to play half their players because they are all in foul trouble in addition to adding 15+ FT to the other team.

I really want the Thunder to win, but not from the help of Stern or refs. I can't stand that fuck.

UltimaKilo said:

This is, afterall Miami. Nobody does it better than we do. Only in Miami do you end up fucking a hot bartender in the bathroom of a club, fuck a tourist in her car and later wake up with the sun hitting you in the face on the beach, surrounded by the hottest girls in the world with not a fat person in sight. ]

Top Fattest Cities

1. Miami, FL
2. Oklahoma City, OK
3. San Antonio, TX
4. Las Vegas, NV
5. New York, NY
6. Houston, TX
7. El Paso, TX
8. Jacksonville, FL
9. Charlotte, NC
10. Louisville-Jefferson, KY
11. Memphis, TN
12. Detroit, MI
13. Chicago, IL
14. Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
15. San Jose, CA
16. Tulsa, OK
17. Baltimore, MD
18. Columbus, OH
19. Raleigh, NC
20. Philadelphia, PA
21. L.A.-Long Beach, CA
22. Phoenix-Mesa, AZ
23. Indianapolis, IN
24. San Diego, CA
25. Kansas City, MO
http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/health/top-25-fittest-and-fattest-cities-in-the-u-s-351934

charsace

The FThunder and cHeat would make for the worst finals ever. Halfcourt defensive teams that iso and bait fts when they make any sort of move on offense.

etiolate said:
this game has turned into a mess
The refs caused it. Just fucking pathetic.

ph33nix said:
that list has to be bullshit

NYC where a ton of walking happens? yeah right

any big city is going to have poorer areas, and in those poorer areas people have horrible eating habits and get overweight. Miami is not just South Beach, LA is not just Hollywood or Brentwood.

Zep said:
You know theres more to New York than NYC...right?

when it says new york, ny does that mean all 5 boroughs or more?

Ninja Scooter said:
any big city is going to have poorer areas, and in those poorer areas people have horrible eating habits and get overweight. Miami is not just South Beach, LA is not just Hollywood or Brentwood.

I know that, and where I lived in brooklyn there were plenty of fat fucks but I definitely didn't feel like I saw that many Overweight people there

So much for the South Beach Diet. While Miami's nightlife and shores don't lack for buff bodies, the majority of residents should probably put a shirt on (61.5% of Miami residents are heavy enough to increase their risk for weight-related health problems). Though Miami has a high number of health-food stores per capita, it also has almost three times the fast-food restaurants as the average city. The area also has 79% more gyms and health clubs than average, but residents are less likely than average to regularly use their memberships.

"Because we have year-round warm weather, many people opt to walk, run, or take part in outdoor activities for their fitness," says Kelly Penton, director of communications for the mayor's office. Actually, they don't. Miamians also scored poorly in motivation due to low participation rates in outdoor activities like biking, running, and fitness walking despite a relatively pleasant climate most of the year. The city's commute (50% more oppressive than average) and air quality (ranked the worst in our survey according to EPA standards) certainly don't help matters either.

Report Card:

Fitness Centers & Sport Stores: A
Nutrition; B+
Sports Participation: F
TV Viewing: F
Overweight/Sedentary: F+
Junk Food: F
Air Quality: F+
Geography: B-
Commute: F+
Parks & Open Space: D
City Rec Facilities: D-