• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

giri

J2 Cool said:
This one, or we just talking '95 on revisions?

11sz528.jpg

I actually loved their jerseys as a kid, watching the series.
I own 3 of those suns/barkley jerseys. So awesome.

J2 Cool

Taj daggering!

Pristine_Condition said:
Nice missed call, ref. Teague has a right to be outraged.

That was the worst call, I'll give you that. The rest of the cries have been a little ridiculous imo.

Cloudy

Banned
Rose is allowed to do pretty much whatever he wants by the refs. Next series is gonna be hilarious with Bron and Wade getting their star calls (and non-calls on D) too lol

RBH

J2 Cool said:
That's because the Hawks are tightening down on D much more than the Bulls. Whistles have been good, all legit. I've seen more questionable/missed calls for Atlanta if anything.
Sure.

Mrbob

Dat 75 million bench cheerleader. Start Taj.

Cloudy said:
Rose is allowed to do pretty much whatever he wants by the refs. Next series is gonna be hilarious with Bron and Wade getting their star calls too lol

You got your years with Kobe getting away with anything he wanted, now let the new stars shine. :D

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
So do teams ever win on their own according to GAF? Ive yet to see a game that you guys don't bitch about. Only time I've ever bitched were during laker games lol

RBH

J2 Cool said:
That was posted earlier, not relevant to now. I was talking about Boozer getting busted open with no call. This one was far more pivotal though.
And at that point of the game, it wasn't really a correct assumption either, all things considered until then.

That's not the reason Atlanta lost this game though. I see the Bulls taking the next game as well.

giga

Mrbob said:
You got your years with Kobe getting away with anything he wanted, now let the new stars shine. :D
Glad Bulls fans are accepting that they do get superstar calls now. I wish I knew the feeling.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
Doc Holliday said:
Rose = Jordan
Deng = Pippen
Korver = Paxon/Hodges
Gibson/Noah =Grant/Rodman
Asik = Cartright

Believe!!!

;)

I get the comparison, but this Bulls team is the poor man's version.

Cipherr

Doc Holliday said:
Rose = Jordan
Deng = Pippen
Korver = Paxon/Hodges
Asik = Cartright

Believe!!!

;)

I cant even think Cartwright without that goddamn freethrow. Man...that guy.

Derwind

Doc Holliday said:
Rose = Jordan
Deng = Pippen
Korver = Paxon/Hodges
Asik = Cartright

Believe!!!

;)

Dude, all they have in similarity is they played on the bulls. Lets not go so far as saying this new Bulls team is the second coming or anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom