• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

J2 Cool

Pristine_Condition said:
I got no dog in this fight, but the Bulls do get a ton of whistles compared to the Hawks.

That's because the Hawks are tightening down on D much more than the Bulls. Whistles have been good, all legit. I've seen more questionable/missed calls for Atlanta if anything.

Doc Holliday said:
This is what concerned me, now the crazy shot makers are making shots. Not much you can do against guys like Crawford and Johnson.

Johnson is a much smoother shooter than Crawford. He earns his points.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
J2 Cool said:
This one, or we just talking '95 on revisions?

11sz528.jpg

I actually loved their jerseys as a kid, watching the series.

I love these old Suns jerseys because they remind me of Atari game boxes.

J2 Cool said:
That's because the Hawks are tightening down on D much more than the Bulls. Whistles have been good, all legit. I've seen more questionable/missed calls for Atlanta if anything.

Nah, you're crazy. It's not that the Bulls have been getting Duane Wade whistles or anything, it's that the Hawks don't get the calls when the Bulls do the same shit.

Jeff Teague still scoring at will here in the fifth game really disputes Thibodeau's defensive genius tag. I also think Josh Smith is an idiot but Boozer is a moron and should have been the only one t'ed up back in the third.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
reggieandTFE said:
Jeff Teague still scoring at will here in the fifth game really disputes Thibodeau's defensive genius tag. I also think Josh Smith is an idiot but Boozer is a moron and should have been the only one t'ed up back in the third.

Have you seen the kinda shots he's taking?

The M.O.B

All dem free throws, game turned boring so quickly. :/

Now I know what it feels like from the outside when teams shoot a 1000 FT's in the 4th.

Duki

Banned
bulls are like the fthunder in terms of unwatchability except they dont even have an enigmatic motherfucker like westbrook to watch

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The M.O.B said:
All dem free throws, game turned boring so quickly. :/

Now I know what it feels like from the outside when teams shoot a 1000 FT's in the 4th.
This coming from a Miami fan? Come on, lol.

Seda

Duki said:
bulls are like the fthunder in terms of unwatchability except they dont even have an enigmatic motherfucker like westbrook to watch

Rose? He's like a better Westbrook (debatable)

verbum

Johnson has earned his money tonight. He needs to realize he will always be one of the "almost" great players who never stepped up when it counted. Fuck him.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I hope people don't start with the Stern favors Bulls BS again. Especially not after the way Bulls were screwed out of three free throws last game, and the no call on Korver taking the charge.

The M.O.B

SoulPlaya said:
This coming from a Miami fan? Come on, lol.

That's what I am saying, now I know why people are always bored with Heat games. Cuz of all the ft's.

Obviously Heat games aren't boring to me since im cheering em on.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Gigglepoo said:
I really just think that he doesn't have a personality.

Just wait till he gets some ass and gets out of from under his mom's skirt.

Like it was obvious before Gibson >>>>>Boozer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom