• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackface

Banned
giri said:
Said it a few days ago, people haven't been giving wade his props this playoffs. While basically everyone else on the team was doing not very much, he carried them.

So fucking good.

No, he really hasn't. He was no where to be found in the first two games of the playoffs, and Lebron has actually scored more points in the fourth quarter when it mattered.

Lebron and Wade have both been doing what they should be doing. Nobody on Miami is getting carried.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
Black Mamba said:
Fattest city in America!

Never seen Jeff Green play before, eh?
I hate fat people man. lawyers, platic surgeons and gyms are what rakes in the most money in this city. Fat people have no place in this city, we're really spoiled.

If you said Dallas, you'd be spot-on. God are there some fucking fatties in that city. So gross... So glad I left. People used to laugh atthe notion of working out.

UltimaKilo said:
I hate fat people man. lawyers, platic surgeons and gyms are what rakes in the most money in this city. Fat people have no place in this city, we're really spoiled.

If you said Dallas, you'd be spot-on. God are there some fucking fatties in that city. So gross... So glad I left. People used to laugh atthe notion of working out.

um

fuck you dude

dallas is an amazing city and we have gorgeous chicks too.

Bread

Banned
UltimaKilo said:
SMH, you sound like a whiny tool.

MikeTyson

Banned
2F0104E945D4B43C55E9D7_Large.jpg

Hate that punk!

Godslay

Banned
UltimaKilo said:

Wtf is this shit? Great job on judging people on their outward appearance.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
ph33nix said:
um

fuck you dude

dallas is an amazing city and we have gorgeous chicks too.
Spent almost a year and a half living there dude. Some cute chicks, very rare to see a gorgeous one. Don't get me wrong, me ex was from Dallas, but there are a LOT of fat people in that city.

punkypine said:
Miami-iites seem to have a bigger superiority complex than NYCers...

When I was in NYC I got so much shit for being from Texas. Some people try to think they know what Texas is like and about and hearing what they "think" they know is fucking hilarious.

UltimaKilo said:
Spent almost a year and a half living there dude. Some cute chicks, very rare to see a gorgeous one. Don't get me wrong, me ex was from Dallas, but there are a LOT of fat people in that city.

There are a lot of fat people everywhere. You're in America, dude. You just didn't see enough.

hemtae

ph33nix said:
When I was in NYC I got so much shit for being from Texas. Some people try to think they know what Texas is like and about and hearing what they "think" they know is fucking hilarious.

We all own big ranches, ride horses everywhere and tell anybody that listens to not mess with Texas. True Story

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
ph33nix said:

There are a lot of fat people everywhere. You're in America, dude. You just didn't see enough.
People from NYC have no idea what a "dry county" is. Neither did I before I was licit in Dallas. Nobody can sell alcohol past 2 a.m. I. Miami I don't even get to a club until around 1.

The only good place in Dallas was a little place on Pearl and Commerce called "Pearl at Commerce" which had some of the best blues I heard in Texas.

UltimaKilo said:

Um, I already showed you Miami is the fattest city in America.

Bread

Banned
lmao at Wade complaining about that foul call, he completely pushed Ray's arm back. If they did that to him he would have fallen over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom