• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derwind

Miami's fucked if Ray Allen is in 3pt God Mode. He'll drop a new nba 3pt record on them...

That "Bad Teacher" commercial was funny!

"Call me when Lebron has six championship"

"IT'S THE ONLY ARGUMENT I NEED!!!"

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
Cerrius said:
Nah. Save him for Dirk ;-)
He will be rusty if you don't at least get him 5-10 minutes a game. He won't be 100% this year on top of that. I'm sure Dirk can't be looking forward to seeing him again though.

Why do they keep showing that "over-grown midget" on the annoying ass T-Mobile commercial? Holy shit.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Tom Penny said:
Heat scored 50 on 4 assists and OKC scored 50 on 5 assists in the 1st half last game. Coincidence?
23FTA now!

0179_7uc3.gif

punkypine

weekend_warrior said:
Is Garnett allowed to just hold Lebron to prevent him from blocking?
pretty much. Garnett plays with a separate set of rules on defense than anyone else. Moving screens, grabbing, whatever

Bread

Banned
YuriLowell said:
Jeff Green learn to play some fucking defense or get off the god damn court.
He's been playing great defense on Lebron, what the fuck are you talking about? His offense is the problem, not defense.

Also, Kevin Harlan needs to shut the fuck up.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
punkypine said:
pretty much. Garnett plays with a separate set of rules on defense than anyone else. Moving screens, grabbing, whatever
And Lebron doesn't? Nor Wade? Pleaaaase.

Bread said:
He's been playing great defense on Lebron, what the fuck are you talking about? His offense is the problem, not defense.

Also, Kevin Harlan needs to shut the fuck up.

Twice ive watched him stand there when wade drives right by him.

Good gawd....without Wade Lebron would be losing this series 3-2. Wade is totally carrying his ass today.

But like I've mentioned before, now Lebron just has to play two good quarters and the Heat will win. I guess Lebron knew what he was doing by going to Miami.

giri

Said it a few days ago, people haven't been giving wade his props this playoffs. While basically everyone else on the team was doing not very much, he carried them.

So fucking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom