• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
UltimaKilo said:
Miller time! That's what the need to do, run plays for the 6'8 miller the attack the basket or play PointForward. He can't shoot with those bum thumbs...
Why the fuck is he playing if he can't do the one thing he was signed for.

"In June, 17-20 weekend to be exact. A battle on the blacktop is about to happen. Wellington and DCX have confirmed to compete, Frankman and CaptainMcB answer the call.

best two outta three. Knicks Age battle.

Any other NBA Age members want to join, sign up

DCX"

captmcblack said:
I'm much shorter than all of you...but I'll play. Brooklyn stand up, baby.

Also, lol NBA. So far, game six is looking plausible.

that sounds awesome though, someone tape it :D

I'm surprised Laker/LA GAF hasn't done this yet.

giri

dream said:
Baby's post game is so underrated.
I love his photo they use on the NBA Game cast, he looks so... bewildered as to why he's there. And every time he misses a long jumper it makes me chuckle.

Bread

Banned
The Chosen One said:
The Boston bench is so trash this year.
They're really missing Tony Allen and Marquis Daniels. Marquis was really starting to be their best bench player before he fucked up his spine. I hope he comes back next season if he's healthy.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
Bread said:
It's you, Juwan Howard came in for him after Joel picked up 2 fouls.
I really don't understand why Spolstra likes to overuse the small-lineup. You have Dampier, Magliore and Z on the bench. Obviously one of them didn't dress (likely Magliore?) but use one of the other two who all have playoff experience.

Bread said:
They're really missing Tony Allen and Marquis Daniels. Marquis was really starting to be their best bench player before he fucked up his spine. I hope he comes back next season if he's healthy.

didn't they trade Daniels for draft picks?

I agree, Tony played great defense and Maruis was just getting good

UltimaKilo said:
I want Eddie House in the game damn it!

i'm surprised they dont play him at all, even in the final two minutes in a quarter , he can give you a three or two.

hemtae

Bread said:

Didn't we give him to the kings or something

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Heat on pace to have 20FTA before the half while shooting below 35FG%. Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom