• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigglepoo

Omiee said:
he gave up 2 ft's and got a foul on him early.

I was raised on Detroit, Boston and (a few years later) Pacers basketball. No easy layups. If you drive, you get hit. That's playoff basketball to me. Make sure Wade and LeBron know from Game 1 that it hurts to drive, and see what happens as the series develops.

dream

The problem here is the Knicks were so bad and so easy to beat that the Celtics forgot what it's like to play against a competitive basketball team. They just need to shake the rust off.

The M.O.B

Not a single AST for Boston yet.....................Dat Heat Defense!

Truphenom said:
The crowd is a lot better than all the previous games. Guess they were just waiting for this series all season lol.

Educated fan base

big baby stood still.
Dwade runs into big baby with a lowered shoulder no less.
foul on big baby.

this is why i want no part of the heat in the finals

NewLib

Banned
viakado said:
big baby stood still.
Dwade runs into big baby with a lowered shoulder no less.
foul on big baby.

this is why i want no part of the heat in the finals

I dont think the foul was on Big Baby and it was a weak flop attempt. Really obvious.

Bread

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:
Paul Pierce looks horrible. Not a good sign for Boston, they can't win if he has a bad series.
Since the amazing series against the Cavs in 08, he has looked terrible against Lebron every year. Lebron is just too big and too fast.

SamuraiX-

"Krstic with the foul... Wade THREW it at the basket... so free throws for Dwayne Wade."

Are you fucking serious?

Motherfucker was behind the backboard.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Brinbe said:
omg, so many bricks

LyvnG.jpg

Gigglepoo

This game is so boring. They should have switched the start times of these two games. We got spoiled with that awesome early game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom