• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
Gigglepoo said:
It was "Game Over" before the series started. Boston isn't as good as Miami.
Seriously? You believed the Pacers could beat the Bulls, but you don't believe the Celtics can beat the Heat?

Truphenom

dream said:
Seriously, Doc knows the refs are going to call everything against them. Why not have Troy Murphy break Lebron's ankle or something? Make it count.

He should have Jermaine shatter himself like glass trying to stop a LeBron fast break.

dream said:
Seriously, Doc knows the refs are going to call everything against them. Why not have Troy Murphy break Lebron's ankle or something? Make it count.
You whining about ref calls is HILARRRRRRRRRRRRRIOUS irony.

It's like raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain on your wedding day...

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
So who was it that told me Randolph wasn't gonna put up big numbers?

Gigglepoo

Bread said:
Seriously? You believed the Pacers could beat the Bulls, but you don't believe the Celtics can beat the Heat?

I didn't think the Pacers would actually win four games against the Bulls, I just thought they could play with them. And they could.

Puddles

Banned
Lebron the only starter without a positive +/-.

His team would never beat the Celtics without Wade and James Jones to carry him on their backs.

Bread

Banned
Gigglepoo said:
I didn't think the Pacers would actually win four games against the Bulls, I just thought they could play with them. And they could.
Ok well the Celtics can do more than play with the Heat, and you'll see this over the next week.

Omiee

at least they closed out that lead a little bit, but man boston is looking old.
im not worried if we face them in the finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom