• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
okcgrizz.png

believe

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Scott Brooks should've benched Westbrook in the 4th. There's no excuse for letting him play that badly, yet leaving him in the game.

Make a damn statement, coach.

Omiee

Ninja Scooter said:
I'll root for Lebron to win a title over the Celts hanging another banner ANY day. At the same time, i think Celtics would make for a more favorable Finals matchup (HCA) than the Heat.

This, i would love for the heat not to go to the conference finals, but id rather have that than boston getting another chip.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Shadow780 said:
Only when it's versus the Heat.

Being a Real Madrid fan, there is 0 chance I would ever root for Barcelona, I don't care what any other team does or says.

The only reason is if they're the only team representing Spain (Champions League, for example). Those are the rules.

exarkun

Forceatowulf said:
Grizzlies trolled the NBA hard this year. They are waaaay better than their record shows.

I'm just glad we wont have to deal with Gay in the WCF.

I lol'd at that and then I realized it was true. God, the analysts at ESPN must not be believing their eyes. Hollinger is trying to kill himself with his advanced stats right now.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
K.Jack said:
Scott Brooks should've benched Westbrook in the 4th. There's no excuse for letting him play that badly, yet leaving him in the game.

Make a damn statement, coach.

He would cry and bitch and cry if they benched him.

Stern's call couldn't save the Thunder because they kept turning it over.

dream

Doris sideline reporting on my celtics is this real life

edit: did JVG just say the backcourt is the Celtics' weakness? is this real life?

SamuraiX-

dream said:
Doris sideline reporting on my celtics is this real life

edit: did JVG just say the backcourt is the Celtics' weakness? is this real life?

He also said earlier that the Heat have the best defensive back court in basketball.

The guy can't get enough Miami dick.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Ninja Scooter said:
I'll root for Lebron to win a title over the Celts hanging another banner ANY day. At the same time, i think Celtics would make for a more favorable Finals matchup (HCA) than the Heat.
These are my exact feelings to a fucking T.

I wont no part of Miami in the Finals. The officiating is always super shaky when we play the LeBrons. Pau also shrinks against them. Plus Joel Anthony and Bitch Bosh beast on us......

I just want no fucking part of them.

dream

SamuraiX- said:
He also said earlier that the Heat have the best defensive back court in basketball.

The guy can't get enough Miami dick.

Michael Bibby and Dwyane Wade...best defensive back court in the league...what?

exarkun

Omiee said:
would be awesome

How would that be awesome for the average fan? Or a fan of other teams? I don't want to watch that boring ass shit again. Make it Lakers v Heat at least. Though Lakers v. Grizzlies would be a hell of a matchup with the Killer B's sucking as much as they have lately.

Gasol v Gasol is going to be hilarious.

SamuraiX-

dream said:
Michael Bibby and Dwyane Wade...best defensive back court in the league...what?

He actually meant Chalmers (yeah, the guy who comes off the bench) and Wade.

Still doesn't make it any better.

Raging Spaniard said:
Being a Real Madrid fan, there is 0 chance I would ever root for Barcelona, I don't care what any other team does or says.

The only reason is if they're the only team representing Spain (Champions League, for example). Those are the rules.
Don't misunderstand Spaniard I have no love of The C's I just want them battered and exhausted but ultimately as winners against this Miami team. I know in the finals we can handle Boston. Miami is a wild card.

Please Celtics knock the Heat out. I'm confident the Bulls could but I'd rather not have to deal with the double blow that could be the Heat going to the finals AND the Bulls losing to the Heat. It would burn too much.

As much as I hate everything Boston I need this

Yeah if your a laker fan you absolutely cannot root for the Celts.

It's like being a Duke fan and voting for UNC. No, just no and everyone will look at you like your crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom