• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

Grimm Fandango said:
I wouldn't be surprised if Rose went down on him just because he said to.

I read an article once about how 56 year old lifelong bachelor Tom Thibodeau and 22 year old Derrick Rose call each other at 2AM in the morning just to "talk."

No matter what the outcome is this series there will be only one winner.
Lebron's mom.

Lebron-and-mom.jpg

UltimaKilo said:
Hey GAF... Heat Championship. Who's gonna commit suicide first?

It ain't happening.

Unless the Hawks somehow beat the Bulls, the Heat have a rough road ahead. The Heat struggled against the SIXERS.

The Celtics boinked this game, but the Heat were suppose to win this game anyway. Celtics just need to steal one and in any close match I'll still give the Celtics the edge because they're more versatile and they're better coached. The Heat have to hope they can blow out the Celtics every game.

DJ88

SamuraiX- said:
Lifelongs comin' out the gate!

Haha, saw that one coming from a mile away.

So I've never posted in this thread, I'm new to gaf and don't post a lot, sue me.

Doesn't change the fact that I am a Heat fan who lives 4 blocks down from the stadium.

KJTB

Wade is a fucking beast, wow.

The dude who does the announcing at the Heat games is the most annoying mother fucker ever. I seriously can't stand him.

thekad

Banned
DJ88 said:
Saw that one coming from a mile away.

So I've never posted in this thread, I'm new to gaf and don't post a lot, sue me.

Doesn't change the fact that I am a Heat fan who lives 4 blocks down from the stadium.

4 blocks from 3 all-stars and you just started watching in the 2nd round?

LOL

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
ryutaro's mama said:
Do the Heat already have 'Champions' on their double doors?

This is gonna be a long series, but the Heat should come out on top. I don't understand how the Heat haters could actually argue that the Heat had "no chance" to win the championship. In a 7 game series, it's pretty difficult to beat Wade, Lebron and Bosh.

Cipherr

DJ88 said:
Haha, saw that one coming from a mile away.

Shit fuckem, lettem be mad lol. I aint even a NBA fan period, but Ill still kick in around playoff time and enjoy the games up to the championship.

numble

Bread said:
that asian guy in the t-mobile commercial has such a weird body type, he looks like a full grown midget.
I hate how they have 2 commercials advertising "watching the game," which have only aired during the playoffs, when the NBA doesn't have league pass for the playoffs.

Cipherr said:
Shit fuckem, lettem be mad lol. I aint even a NBA fan period, but Ill still kick in around playoff time and enjoy the games up to the championship.
lulz

SamuraiX-

Cipherr said:

You're so much cooler than all of us cuz we so mad.

UltimaKilo said:
This is gonna be a long series, but the Heat should come out on top. I don't understand how the Heat haters could actually argue that the Heat had "no chance" to win the championship. In a 7 game series, it's pretty difficult to beat Wade, Lebron and Bosh.

Because besides those three and a wide open James Jones, they have nothing else.

DJ88

thekad said:
4 blocks from 3 all-stars and you just started watching in the 2nd round?

LOL

Haha at the fact that posting on an internet forum is the only proof that you've watched a sports team.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
The Chosen One said:
It ain't happening.

Unless the Hawks somehow beat the Bulls, the Heat have a rough road ahead. The Heat struggled against the SIXERS.

The Celtics boinked this game, but the Heat were suppose to win this game anyway. Celtics just need to steal one and in any close match I'll still give the Celtics the edge because they're more versatile and they're better coached. The Heat have to hope they can blow out the Celtics every game.

The Bulls have a chance against the Heat. I highly doubt the aging Celtics can run with the Heat on a 7 game series. The Heat players are all in their prime. Even without Haslem and a healthy Miller, I just can't see it in a 7 game series. The Bulls can run with the Heat, but Boozer is a huge vulnerability for them. Noah can protect the paint and Rose is... baby Wade.

But to say it ain't happening? In sports that's ridiculous. The Grizzlies have a chance. I doubt it will happen, but I won't write it off. If I won't write them off, I defiantly won't count out the Heat. This is a team built for the playoffs, not the regular season. Riles knew that in a 7 game series, matching up against 3 superstars in their prime would be difficult.

I'd be very surprised if the Heat don't come out of the east. Even if I wasn't from Miami I would say that. I'm not saying that I expect the Dolphins to win the Superbowl, but I expect the Heat to win the championship.

Unfortunately this will mean we keep Spo, and I want Riles on the bench.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
cuevas said:
reilo said:
Zach Randolph versus Thunder this year in 4 games:

26.5PPG, 13RPG, 2.3APG, 58FG%, 50 3PT%, 80FT%

Memphis is 3-1 versus Thunder, fyi.

I don't think he'll come close to averaging those numbers this series. We'll see.
Oh hai thurr.

DJ88

viakado said:
why do these heatfans describe things in their live like in some ways validates how big of a fan they are.

Not really. I'm not saying it makes me a bigger fan, but living in the city of the team you watch does help a little bit

Cipherr

DJ88 said:
Haha at the fact that posting on an internet forum is the only proof that you've watched a sports team.

Seriously, dont engage this. The bitter of sports gaf in high stakes games at the end of seasons (no matter if it be football, basketball or whatever) are looking for an outlet. Dont feed into that shit. Enjoy the series.

DJ88 said:
Not really. I'm not saying it makes me a bigger fan, but living in the city of the team you watch does have a little bit to do with it.
Da fuck???? That doesn't mean shit. It's not a secret that Miami is notorious for bandwagoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom