• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Did Lebron really just hit the corner of the backboard with that shit?

Wait, of course he did.

NomarTyme said:
LOL Snaq. What a waste of space.

a477ec1e2630a9bbbf13ceff04089eee.jpg

Puddles

Banned
So fucking stupid that quality human beings like Greg Oden, Jay Williams and Shaun Livingston have to get fucked over by injuries while Lebron has a completely functional body.

Bread

Banned
Puddles said:
So fucking stupid that quality human beings like Greg Oden, Jay Williams and Shaun Livingston have to get fucked over by injuries while Lebron has a completely functional body.
hahahahaha god damn

reilo

"Doc Rivers in his seventh year as Celtics coach. He's done a masterful job."

Yeah except the part where he was about to be fired because the Celtics were bottom feeders before KG and Allen.

Gigglepoo

Puddles said:

I'm just glad we have an arbiter to decide who is a quality human being and who isn't. Keep us update, please.

reilo

Consecutive turnovers by Lebron. He's like a tall Westbrook.

Bread

Banned
reilo said:
"Doc Rivers in his seventh year as Celtics coach. He's done a masterful job."

Yeah except the part where he was about to be fired because the Celtics were bottom feeders before KG and Allen.
Yeah people seem to forget how everyone in Boston was calling for Ainge and Rivers's heads in 06.

DJ88

viakado said:
favorite team starts doing well.
start posting on forum.
*i live blocks away from the stadium guys*

Haha, this is hilarious. Yeah the Heat just started doing well, that whole regular season thing was just a fluke. I already said I'm new to gaf and I don't just jump right in and start posting. I'm easing in, and made my first post in the playoffs thread, thanks for the warm welcome.

Don't want to believe me, that's cool, think what you want to.

Cipherr said:
Seriously, dont engage this. The bitter of sports gaf in high stakes games at the end of seasons (no matter if it be football, basketball or whatever) are looking for an outlet. Dont feed into that shit. Enjoy the series.

Thanks for the advice, and I am.

DJ88 said:
Haha, this is hilarious. Yeah the Heat just started doing well, that whole regular season thing was just a fluke. I already said I'm new to gaf and I don't just jump right in and start posting. I'm easing in, and made my first post in the playoffs thread, thanks for the warm welcome.

Blah, blah, blah.

DJ88

Oops. I guess I wasn't supposed to see that.

thekad

Banned
DJ88 said:

don't be so sensitive, bosh

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Damn, Drake's been flying around. UFC in Toronto last night, Miami today.

ryutaro's mama said:
Blah, blah, blah.

DJ88

Oh damn.

DJ88

ryutaro's mama said:
Blah, blah, blah.

DJ88

Haha, oh yeah I forgot you could start posting right away at gaf. That whole approval process was just for show. This is too funny

Bread

Banned
I love how Bosh gets blocked cleanly, lands, and then falls backwards into the base of the basket like he got pushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom