• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers are still the clearly better team, despite the loss. They got complacent early in the 3rd and played stupid and tried to have Kobe bail em out.

They'll re-adjust and take the next 2 games.

Mavs say fuck you refs and steal one. Amazing.

Haha @ Kobe. I know he will make me eat those words before this is over but haha @ Kobe.

Cloudy

Banned
Phil made a big mistake taking the ball out of Kobe's hands 2 of the last 4 possessions. A halfcourt 3 from Fish and a weak airball from Pau were all we got out of it. Unbelievable.

It just hurts that the refs gave them the game on the FT line.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Black Mamba said:
Lakers are still the clearly better team, despite the loss. They got complacent early in the 3rd and played stupid and tried to have Kobe bail em out.

They'll re-adjust and take the next 2 games.

agreed but its still annoying that this shit happens like every freaking postseason

Vyer said:
Gasol auto flopped when Kidd made contact with his arm and just let go of the ball. lol

Just saw the replay. That kinda is what happened. Kobe hit Gasol's arms with his shoulders, Gasol brinks the ball up, and then just loses it. Kidd never touched Gasol, or the ball.

The M.O.B

One thing I have to say about this round.

649c3311.gif

LovingSteam said:
So happy I gave up in December. Id be pissed right now.

Then you can't celebrate if they win.

You don't really think Mavs are going to win the series, do you? The Lakers continually do this, why be surprised?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom