• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
MiDNiGHTS said:
Hawks win, Grizz win, Heat win, Mavs win. I don't even know what's going on anymore.

homer-crazy.jpg

Pristine_Condition said:
Just saw the replay. That kinda is what happened. Kobe hit Gasol's arms with his shoulders, Gasol brinks the ball up, and then just loses it. Kidd never touched Gasol, or the ball.
This is what happened. Gasol thought a foul on Kidd was coming and added some extra flop for good measure. Idiot. Pau needs to pull his head out of his ass.

Ninja Scooter said:
This is what happened. Gasol thought a foul on Kidd was coming and added some extra flop for good measure. Idiot. Pau needs to pull his head out of his ass.

He ALWAYS does that crap. Watch how many times just a TINY bit of contact will make Gasol flop and lose the base, especially on those handoffs, or when he's trying to size someone up.

Doomsayer

The refs did not give the Mavs this game.

The fact that the Lakers had 2 double digit leads and still lost goes to show you the mentality of this team. You need to continue to run your offense and play to your strengths, not go full retard.

Wow I can't believe the mavs actually pulled this game out. Lakers in 6

I do hope that this shuts people up about pau > dork though... It should of never been discussed by ppl.

Darkman M

The worst thing Pau did all night was overplay Dirk like that, and foul him with no fouls to give, they could have gave Dirk the two then, no point of shooting them.

Why is Barkley continually talking about Dirk this Dirk that. he scored 28 on 50% shooting. Lakers will live with that. It's the Lakers offense and leaving open shooters without ever doubling Dirk that did it.

Lakers got away from throwing into the post. That's why they lost. 100%. Bench played about as dumb as humanly possibly, minus Odom.

Darkman M

rc213 said:
Lakers 5-19 3pt

lulz...

Artest missed half of those probably,when you miss about 5 straight you should probably stop taking em.

Black Mamba said:
Why is Barkley continually talking about Dirk this Dirk that. he scored 28 on 50% shooting. Lakers will live with that. It's the Lakers offense and leaving open shooters without ever doubling Dirk that did it.

Lakers got away from throwing into the post. That's why they lost. 100%. Bench played about as dumb as humanly possibly, minus Odom.

chuck is a moron.

giri

The M.O.B said:
All except 1 will be.
I don't expect OKC to win the next one either.

Black Mamba said:

Yeah, how dare he talk about the star player on the winning team, that fucking jerk! Doesn't he know the lakers were playing, lets talk only about them!!!!

Lakers have a massive advantage down low. They got Gasol going early against Dirk and just abandoned him.

Defensively the key to beating the Mavs 3 point shooting is staying home and not helping. Dirk will get his, but no one can really create off the dribble for them. If Dirk gets 40 on isos, you live with that. You only need to double him in the 4th.

Black Mamba said:

Shannon and Artest were worth much more than the 2 points the Lakers lost by.

This L falls squarely at their feet.

AirBrian

Black Mamba said:

And Kobe scored 36 on 14/29 shooting. I think the Mavs will live with that.

Darkman M

Sho_Nuff82 said:
Lakers have a massive advantage down low. They got Gasol going early against Dirk and just abandoned him.

Defensively the key to beating the Mavs 3 point shooting is staying home and not helping. Dirk will get his, but no one can really create off the dribble for them. If Dirk gets 40 on isos, you live with that.

Bynum should get some of Pau's touches, im about sick of seeing him look to pass instead of making a move down there, Gasol gets touches, but looks to pass to often.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Black Mamba said:

happens every freaking game

whenever something works too well they go away from it and do the complete opposite

exarkun

StickSoldier said:
Wow I can't believe the mavs actually pulled this game out. Lakers in 6

I do hope that this shuts people up about pau > dork though... It should of never been discussed by ppl.

Nobody really said that...did they?

This is analysis is bad. Pau is one of the best low post offensive players in the league but he's a huge pussy. Why start LO? Just because Pau doesn't ever want to shoot more than 10 times a game?

Cloudy

Banned
Lakers win this game if the starters come back earlier. Dirk played the whole 4th while Phil watched our bench screw up the game. Insane. Also, fucking start Odom on Dirk. Pau can't guard him AT ALL

ryutaro's mama said:
Shannon and Artest were worth much more than the 2 points the Lakers lost by.

This L falls squarely at their feet.

Yeah.

And Kobe scored 36 on 14/29 shooting. I think the Mavs will live with that.

I agree. The problem lies on Artest shooting 1/7, Shannon and Pau turning it over a 100 times.

Dirk didn't beat LA, letting the other guys get wide open 3s beat LA.

I'm not saying Dirk didn't play well. he did. But him scoring 28 on 22 shots is not going to be the demise of the Lakers. It's the other guys scoring.

Barkley is also completely wrong. Bynum is against Chandler, not Pau. Why would you start Odom? What does it matter? Someone has to defend Chandler/Haywood, too. It's not like Dirk plays Center except for random end of game plays.

punkypine

Dark FaZe said:
This is analysis is bad. Pau is one of the best low post offensive players in the league but he's a huge pussy. Why start LO? Just because Pau doesn't ever want to shoot more than 10 times a game?
i think they want bynum benched, not pau

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom