• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season lOT2l It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew

im worried that kidd will be playing a lot more minutes now. i mean he already does but we cant afford to have him go down.

hopefully felton is able to recover well and come back healthier and stronger.

oh well Kidd's doing his thing
... Kidd will be dead by Week 2. He's 39, he can't play 30+ minutes a night anymore. He played 31 minutes and you could tell he was gassed with 2 minutes left in the game. It also makes the bench rotation weaker, puts more importance on Prigioni (who played like ass yesterday), and puts the ball back into JR Smith's hands... truly a Jekyll and Hyde proposition.

... Kidd will be dead by Week 2. He 39, he can't play 30+ minutes a night anymore. He played 31 minutes and you could tell he was gassed with 2 minutes left in the game. It also makes the bench rotation weaker, puts more importance on Prigioni (who played like ass yesterday), and puts the ball back into JR Smith's hands... truly a Jekyll and Hyde proposition.

Pablo needs to step up. He needs to stop jumping when he's kicking the ball out.

dont even act like yall sad

fuck outta here

5 goddam rings, 2 rings for Pau!!!

SMH
LgPZ7.gif

excuuuuuuuse me for wanting to witness kobe get his 6th ring (tying jordan + goat status) and 17th franchise ring (tying the celoltics)

im worried that kidd will be playing a lot more minutes now. i mean he already does but we cant afford to have him go down.

hopefully felton is able to recover well and come back healthier and stronger.

Woodson said he will make other guys play the pg like jr. I think that is a good idea,jr and melo can make plays.

... Kidd will be dead by Week 2. He's 39, he can't play 30+ minutes a night anymore. He played 31 minutes and you could tell he was gassed with 2 minutes left in the game. It also makes the bench rotation weaker, puts more importance on Prigioni (who played like ass yesterday), and puts the ball back into JR Smith's hands... truly a Jekyll and Hyde proposition.

kidd will be fine. jr and others will play the pg for a while. maybe even when shump returns i remember they had him there and he did alright.

LgPZ7.gif

excuuuuuuuse me for wanting to witness kobe get his 6th ring (tying jordan + goat status) and 17th franchise ring (tying the celoltics)

Kobes kind of at a point where he can't really gain much more status

Even with a 6th he won't get credit for being greater than Jordan, maybe not even credit for being better than Magic in some circles because people love the dude

As for the Celtics? You don't give a shit about them lol

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
The Kobe > Jordan argument ended in Jordan's favor four-five seasons ago.

People keep trying to futilely drag it up. Stop it.
It's not even up for discussion 40 year MJ demanded as much respect as Kobe gets now

kidd will be fine. jr and others will play the pg for a while. maybe even when shump returns i remember they had him there and he did alright.

Shump was terrible trying to run point.

He can't think and dribble at the same time and he picks up his dribble for no fucking reason all the time. He's a good wing defender and that's about it.

Blackace

He can't think and dribble at the same time and he picks up his dribble for no fucking reason all the time. He's a good wing defender and that's about it.

I don't know

To cut into Kidd's mins might be fine

Now we obviously know D'Antoni Ball was to blame. Kidd/Woodson Effect will turn Shump into a Black Steve Nash 2.0.

BlackNash, if you will.

Yeah... that sounds sexay.

Blackace

Now we obviously know D'Antoni Ball was to blame. Kidd/Woodson Effect will turn Shump into a Black Steve Nash 2.0.

BlackNash, if you will.

That sounds like a STD

If d'antoni can't turn you into a competent point guard, nobody can. And i hate D'antoni.
Name me one PG he molded. And don't give me Nash, dude was underrated as fuck in Dallas.

I can tell you three on the Knicks he didn't.

Chris Duhon
Toney Dougals
Stephon Marbury

Blackace

No, NOOOOOOO! Those days are over! Knicks have new measures in place to make sure Dolan doesn't act like an idiot!

Grunwald is checking Ivy Leaguers as we speak.

Your team has Smith and White and Failton
Don't fight it
Embrace it

BlackNash, if you will.

There actually is a black Nash already. HisHis name is LeBryan Nash and he plays for OK State. He looks and plays like MWP though. I like him as a NBA prospect. What do you think of him Gondo?

Blackace

There actually is a black Nash already. HisHis name is LeBryan Nash and he plays for OK State. He looks and plays like MWP though. I like him as a NBA prospect. What do you think of him Gondo?
He is a SF right?

Haven't seen him play much tho

Top Bottom