• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season lOT2l It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew

diehard

Fleer
Uh, Jimmer wasn't that long ago, man. Also, RSL won a championship. A CHAMPIONSHIP! So did BYU football.

But yes, Kyle Van Noy was a freaking beast and I like to pretend that he's coming back next year.

i forgot to add "this year" , i changed it.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I hear you.

Take away Bynum's attitude problems, and knee prob;ems, and I was watching the best center in the NBA for the last several years. I never knew it until I got to watch Dwight play.

His offense is college ish. Not NBA ish. I want to slap the smile off his face. He doesn't have the heart of a champion. Its so sad.

Yea, take away the two things that have defined Bynum's career...

Emwitus

Take away Bynum's attitude problems, and knee prob;ems, and I was watching the best center in the NBA for the last several years. I never knew it until I got to watch Dwight play.

His offense is college ish. Not NBA ish. I want to slap the smile off his face. He doesn't have the heart of a champion. Its so sad.

Bynum really came out last season....If he would pass out of the post as well as dwight last year,i feel like things would have ended differently.

I hear you.

unfortunately both his attitude and knee problem are part of drew's game.
that's like sayin "if you take away kobe's kome mode" argument.

rando14

I hear you.

tumblr_lkwtwad7GI1qhaw05o1_400.gif

reilo

Yea but Dwight is also "immature" like bynum. Bynum at least has an offensive game.

A great defensive center is far more valuable, and Dwight until this year was NBA legendary in that regard and was a lock for 80 games a year.

NBA teams don't do college coaches. There will always be work for Mike Brown.

Coaches work under the same free agency players do; Rotate until something clicks

Sorry,

I am just so pissed this morning.

Jamison DNP CD 4 games in a row now?
Dwight making Noah and Lopez look like Wilt Chamberlin.

D'Antoni I just don't know what his philosophy is.

Kobe playing 45 min a game is not what I had envisioned.

Im really pissed.

Emwitus

Sorry,

I am just so pissed this morning.

Jamison DNP CD 4 games in a row now?
Dwight making Noah and Lopez look like Wilt Chamberlin.

D'Antoni I just don't know what his philosophy is.

Kobe playing 45 min a game is not what I had envisioned.

Im really pissed.

Our best option was to hire phil. I enjoy watching the lakers with nash on the team, but let's be honest. If we are resting our hope on a 38 year old fragile pg like nash, we might as well call it a season. Atleast in the triangle he wouldn't have to carry that burden much.Jim doesn't have the humbleness to fire D'antoni so lakers are stuck in mediocrity for a good while.

Our best option was to hire phil. I enjoy watching the lakers with nash on the team, but let's be honest. If we are resting our hope on a 38 year old fragile pg like nash, we might as well call it a season. I don't think jim has the humbleness to fire D'antoni so lakers are stuck in mediocrity for a good while.

I see it exactly that way, and it just makes me sad because this is Kobe's last hurrah, and he deserved much better.

I would love to really know what Jim Jerry and Mitch think now.

Emwitus

I see it exactly that way, and it just makes me sad because this is Kobe's last hurrah, and he deserved much better.

I would love to really know what Jim Jerry and Mitch think now.

Ditto. It's sad really, because as much as i dislike kobe now, his also my fav player of all time. I really would have liked him to go out with another ring or two. Same goes for pau.

reilo

Apparently Deron's coach in Besitkas, Ergin Ataman, wasn't kept on after Deron played there.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Mike Brown is a Grifter.
A con artist.

A slight of hand expert. Now the NBA knows it.

He will get a assistant job I am sure, but head coach. I would never hire him, unless I was the Bobcats.

I think Mike Brown would begood with a young team

Ditto. It's sad really, because as much as i dislike kobe now, his also my fav player of all time. I really would have liked him to go out with another ring or two. Same goes for pau.

dont even act like yall sad

fuck outta here

5 goddam rings, 2 rings for Pau!!!

SMH

The Detroit Pistons are using the player groupings they think give them the best chance to win. But at 9-21, when might that change to a youth movement?

The answer appears to be not yet, and doing so would require a meeting of the minds that hasn't occurred, head coach Lawrence Frank said.

"That would be an organizational move," Frank said. "We haven't even discussed that. But that's an organization decision."

The Pistons already play several younger players "because we think they help us win," Frank said.

Kyle fucking Singler gives you a chance to win but Drummond doesn't? WHAT?

Top Bottom