• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season lOT2l It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew

Cloudy

Banned
give me a fucking break. do you only look at the stats sheet when you make these claims?

paul is the centerpiece of that team and easily the most important player. take him out and that team does not have the best record in the western conference.

I have watched almost every Clippers game this year. I feel Crawford has been as important as ANYONE on that roster and they'd be significantly worse without him..

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
So guys, I played basketball earlier and somebody called me Kobe.

Not sure how I feel about that.

But shit I was feeling myself and going HAM.

charsace

What? Name 1 thing Melo does better than KD. PEACE.
What?

Melo is a better ball handler, has the best change of direction off the dribble at the 3, and the best post game of any 3. Melo also has the best first step of any 3 in the league and one of the best first steps in the league period.

How is melo even in a top 3 players conversation? What the fuck.

It's nice that he's having a solid year but he isn't top good.

Fucking Knicks fan buffoonery

Pimpwerx

What?

Melo is a better ball handler, has the best change of direction off the dribble at the 3, and the best post game of any 3. Melo also has the best first step of any 3 in the league and one of the best first steps in the league period.

I was thinking more along the lines of general things like scoring, rebounding, passing, etc. Of those, it seems only ballhandling, since Durant is a better scorer than Melo. That's certainly not enough to put him ahead. PEACE.

What?

Best first step as in best stiff arm?

Oh okay let's take a two month hot streak for melo instead of the rest of his career and put him in the too 3. lmao.

Anyone who takes melo over cp3 is either a homer or insane. Realgm up in here tonight

Oh okay let's take a two month hot streak for melo instead of the rest of his career and put him in the too 3. lmao.

Anyone who takes melo over cp3 is either a homer or insane. Realgm up in here tonight
i am including his whole career.also melos team beat cp3s team by 50 in the playoffs...

Emwitus

1.Lebron
2.KD
3.Melo

How do you have melo at #2 when he and durant are practically tied in scoring but durant beats him in assists and rebounds?

better playmaker? he's getting 2 assists per game.

How is melo better than chris paul? Paul makes his whole team better plus not counting how he covers for del useless. IMO, paul is mvp this season. If he was playing for the lakers they'd be no question.

charsace

I'll take Melo's scoring all the time. If I throw my xbox controller out the window I would hit a few guys that could make up a good pg rotation. There are a ton of pgs out there. You would have an easier time finding a decent pg(s) to play next to Melo than you would of finding a good scorer to put next to Paul.

lmao melo in the top 3?!
ZivQr.gif

Emwitus

EDIT: If you put melo in top 3, ain't no way his better than kobe right now. As much as i hate to say it, kobe is even more efficient while averaging more assists.

I'll take Melo's scoring all the time. If I throw my xbox controller out the window I would hit a few guys that could make up a good pg rotation. There are a ton of pgs out there. You would have an easier time finding a decent pg(s) to play next to Melo than you would of finding a good scorer to put next to Paul.

It is so easy he got out of the first round one time! All it took was finding a former finals MVP pg! Added to Kenyon Martin camby and nene. Oh and jr smith.

Meanwhile cp3 gets by with west and okafor and Morris fucking peterson.

Melo so much better

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

Bernard King or Zeke?

Who is better?

Emwitus

lmao. he passes even less and is worse on defense at this juncture.

Compared to kobe? It's debatable. Does melo even know how to pass the ball?Anyway, Both are chuckers....i wouldn't put either in the top 3 in the league but if we're insisting, i'd take kobe over melo right now.

charsace

EDIT: If you put melo in top 3, ain't no way his better than kobe right now. As much as i hate to say it, kobe is even more efficient while averaging more assists.

Get that old, no defensing playing motherfucker out of here. I thought bm was gonna try and bring him up. Kobe lives off of midrange shots right now. That's fools gold.

Emwitus

Get that old, no defensing playing motherfucker out of here. I thought bm was gonna try and bring him up. Kobe lives off of midrange shots right now. That's fools gold.

That's always been kobe's game. His pretty good at it too...won him some hardware.

charsace

Bernard King or Zeke?

Who is better?

Melo is better than Bernard(who is underrated) and CP3 isn't anywhere near Zeke. CP3 is a poor man's Zeke. Melo has more in common with Barkley than he does Bernard King. Melo can do anything Bernard could, Bernard didn't do everything Melo does.

Top Bottom