• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season lOT2l It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew

I'm really glad the Heat organization put out this statement. Windworst is a fucking loser for his article, and was out of line. Wade's not a player who has been in trouble in the past, so insinuating that he's a dirty player is just the height of douchebaggery. It's expected from the troglodytes on forums, but not from a writer on a big website. Plus, it flies in the face of the positive book campaign Wade had this Summer. At least Micky and Pat have their boy's back. PEACE.

When Wade says to swallow, pimp asks how fast.

i still don't believe wade purposefully kicked sessions in the nuts. idk man :(

It's really not up for debate, he kicked Sessions plain and simple, this isn't the first instance of bitchmade from dude, not sure why people are acting like he's some class act all of a sudden.

Trolling should be left to the professionals.

Are you really surprised after last year's playoffs?

dwade-throws-mike-bibbys-shoe.gif

giri

Wades bitch made, but so is Kobe. So are many players. Tons of dirty shit happens in the NBA.

Why is anyone surprised?

dumbest defense force topic ever.

Tom Penny

1) Try to break Rondo's arm
2) Break Kobe's nose in an Allstar game
3) Try to injure Collison in the playoffs
4) Kick Sessions

" I'm far from Dirty "

Dat D Wade

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Kyrie is a better player now than Bitchmade has ever been. Bitchmade allowed his team to be swept in the first round of the playoffs. Even when Kobe was surrounded by Smush and Kwame he never let them get swept.
Lakers got swept last year

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Brandon Roy was a full participant in Thursday's practice with the Minnesota Timberwolves.

Roy intends to practice again on Friday and possibly return to game action for the first time since Nov. 9 on Saturday.

"If everything feels good, I'll talk to Coach and see if Saturday is the day," said Roy.

Roy did 5-on-5 halfcourt work on Thursday and will scrimmage on Friday.

Roy underwent arthroscopic surgery on his right knee five weeks ago.

"These two days are good for me," Roy said. "Today was a good day, so going again tomorrow will just give me the confidence and reassurance that I can go out there and play in the game.

I don't want to watch this anymore...

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I honestly don't want him to take minutes from Shved at this point.

By the way, he missed practice today and probably isn't playing tomorrow.

Top Bottom