• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season lOT2l It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew

They show bitchmadewade to be the player I have said he is for years. The Heat fans will defend him regardless but he is who he is
ibqVAEEx3IkDHp.gif

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
You guys should watch some Cavs games, if only to see what the real issues are. This team would have 12 to 15 wins with better coaching.

The offense Byron Scott runs is detrimental.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
yea right,you probably wanted him in chicago lol. you should have join heat age,LeBron is going to 4peat.
I never believed he would come to Chicago, so I never thought about it, honestly. I don't know how I would have felt about him coming to the Bulls a few years ago.

Imagine if he applied himself like Michael.

Yep. The one year that he REALLY took care of himself was in 93 when he won MVP and almost won the chip. He was so amazing as is, had he took care of his body I don't even know. Poor eating habits, poor workout regiment (if he had one), not too much off season workouts. Dude was just beastly though and such a joy to watch. My favorite athlete ever.

Pimpwerx

UD sacrificing the body in the opening minutes. Nice block.

Uh oh. Dat Miller High Life too? This is gonna be a good night. PEACE.

giri

Yep. The one year that he REALLY took care of himself was in 93 when he won MVP and almost won the chip. He was so amazing as is, had he took care of his body I don't even know. Poor eating habits, poor workout regiment (if he had one), not too much off season workouts. Dude was just beastly though and such a joy to watch. My favorite athlete ever.

The best thin about barkley was after a bucket, he usually just ran back on D.

ran

not leisurely strolled.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I think Henderson has been hanging with Ben Gordon too much.

Dude is playing 1 on 9

Top Bottom