• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season lOT2l It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew

Cloudy

Banned
5tF12.png

so many easy wins ahead I'm feeling like the clippers!

LMAO Freaking Will Bynum is giving it to y'all so far

Pimpwerx

Momentum swung pretty quickly there. A rain of 3s by some Pistons scrubs. Cancerpatient, Twigs and Best Bynum are all competing for Scrub of the Night honors. PEACE.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Dion Waiters with 16 in the 1st half. Rook is BALLIN.

And Kyrie just hit a half court to end the half lmao.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
nets just shattered the flop barrier holy fuck

kemba somehow took out brook and wallace on a running floater attempt

parasight

Jesus fucking Ross. Dude just got robbed of having one of the best posters of the year. That was fucking ridiculous. Literally jumped up when I saw it.

LMAO Freaking Will Bynum is giving it to y'all so far
he is. not surprised. everybody on the pistons is energized and hitting threes like crazy, 8/10 in the 2nd quarter. we'll prolly win this by 15+. It's our third game in 4 days blah blah blah. lbj playing well though, 19 at the half. Good win for the pistons if they can pull it off, the wizards did it. Knicks did it twice.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets/Spurs NBA league pass game online just went out.... fucking lovely :|

Awesome seeing Parker light up Toney... great job putting Lin on the bench early

Cloudy

Banned
Wade gets a lot of shit in this thread but his value is showing tonight. Miami will still win but they should blow this shitty Pistons team off the floor

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
There's no way rockets win the game but the no fucks defense by either team will be entertaining

Rockets have a better chance than the Texans this weekend :p... I hope I'm soooooo fucking wrong.

Matrix

lol Jackson still a hot head

Matrix

Anyone know where carlos delfino is tonight? he hurt again

Matrix

Spurs whiny old farts

"Good poisoning
Went out to eat with manu last night.... "

good? lol jk

Top Bottom