• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season lOT2l It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
cole aldrich is god awful.

Why is Favors allowed to do anything on offense other than dunk and picks :/

His offense numbers are basically the same and arguably worse. Been disappointed wih his development on that side. I thought this year he'd take a big leap.

His jumpshot is alright and his defense is good now though. He hasn't exploded, but he's become a well-rounded player.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
youngest team in the league and improving... nah

Your team dies once your three main old farts retire.

Spurs can win without Duncan.

Spurs can win without Manu

Spurs can hold their own with Parker down

Our bench could start for any other team.

I'm good.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
HARGOD god damn

old man jobber sounds mad

thekad

Banned
I wish this stream wasn't constantly going out :(

Crazy how fast Griffin went from really overrated to pretty underrated.

Seems like he's been rated on point since his breakout rookie year. Around Top 15 or so. I guess Bill Simmons thought he Blake was a top 5 player, but even Clippers management thought of him as the 1b/2 which is why they went after CP3.

Outlaw

Banned
Spurs can win without Duncan.

Our bench could start for any other team.

I'm good.

n82fL.gif

jobber

http://i.imgur.com/n82fL.gif[img][/QUOTE]

I'm dead serious

Duncan doesn't put in minutes like he did say...3 seasons ago. He hardly played last season and still won 50 games.

I actually like when he's not playing because the ball moves better. That is the ONLY reason why we won't get another banner with him playing. Pop tries to go back to the old style of Spurs ball with Duncan posting up or rolling off pick and rolls.

They basically freeball'd the first 2 series then went back to that 2006 playbook vs the Thunder.

Matrix

That shot before by Toney Douglas, smh wtf was that

thekad

Banned
The problem with the Spurs is that they're pretty much the Rockets on steroids. They might sweep our season series this year.

jobber

Byron Scott is only good for tanking

At this point I think Mike Brown draws up better plays than him

Scott is just going through the motions.

He thought LeBron was going back to the Cavs. I think he wants to be fired.

Top Bottom