• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season lOT2l It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew

Meanwhile, KD has had tons of fouls called against him whenever we play Miami.

Some of those have been dubious, too. Charges, the "illegal screen" on KD when Ray Allen flopped like crazy...
ray was actually out yesterday due to his shoulder. He flopped a little to sell it but he was hurt, or at least sore. *shrug*

KingGondo

Banned
ray was actually out yesterday due to his shoulder. He flopped a little to sell it but he was hurt, or at least sore. *shrug*
Let's call a spade a spade: he flat-out flopped. The shoulder didn't seem to bother him much when he knocked down FTs to ice the win.

And forgive me if I'm not convinced that his reported health status was accurate when they were playing the fucking Bobcats.

Gerald Wallace is not happy with the Nets:

"It seems like guys are content with the situation that we are in, and I'm f------ pissed off about us losing, especially losing the way we are losing," Wallace said in the post-game without naming names. "We’re a way better team than what our record is."

"We play a good half or a great quarter and then we go back to playing selfish ball ... that’s not getting us anywhere."

"It’s mind-boggling that we’re in the situation we’re in," Wallace continued. "As good of a team as we are, as good as started off ... you saw the potential we had as a team, and the talent we have as a team. And yet, still, instead of team, it’s more of ‘I.’ "

"Confidence is our problem now," he said. "I think that’s our main problem. Guys have got too much confidence in themselves and are not trusting in the team.

"Our main thing is we’ve got to get back to a team concept, all for one. Offensively and defensively, when we move the ball, we execute, we take care of the ball, we make the extra pass. ... We’ve got to do everything as a team instead of relying on one guy to do this and one guy to do that."

Iso Joe brings love and joy to every locker room.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Bro, when you're getting fucking outplayed by Andray Blatche who plays 15MPG less than you, then you ain't got room to talk.

Nori Chan

Lets all friend the female ref on Facebook, follow her on twitter, friend request her on myspacecand like all of her pics on Instagram to show that we love her.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
How many coach killers does it take to get Avery Johnson fired?

Answer:
None to get him fired, two to speed up the process in the media.

to be fair, Avery is a god awful coach. The nets shouldn't be as bad as they currently are.

Not sure how they're supposed to play better right now though. Humphries doesn't care now that he's paid, Lopez isn't athletic, Joe was super overrated and now he's lost a step, Deron can't shoot anymore, Wallace is fading away. They're probably been better than they actually are on defense.

Avery is a terrible coach though.

Lol at Kobe not defending Dwight. That's why I love Kobe. Doesn't give a crap. I can definitely see Dwight not resigning with the Lakers and I am not sure how upset I will be if he doesn't. This season with Dwight really magnifies how great Shaq was. Jokester off the court but on it he was all serious. Dwight is no Shaq.

Shaun Powell ‏@Powell2daPeople
With Avery Johnson getting ax, Deron Williams has claimed 2 more NBA coaches than NBA titles.

damn lol

Top Bottom