• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

I figured lakers would be playing from behind all game. That said the lakers really either played the game to a push or outplayed okc outside of that stretch where Westbrook went off from outsides. Never made 5/6 threes before. Had ynb done it in the paint I wouldn't dismiss it but from outside it's how you want him to play. Sucks to lose but I thought the lakers did okay given he circumstances. Down two main starters on the road and one super hot outside ynb was what won the game for okc. Okc will lose more games playing this style against a healthy laker team

On to the next one.

Emwitus

And yeah, I'd rather keep pau at this point. If were going down, let's go down with Paula. (That sounds better in my head)

Jordan Hill grabs 7 boards and had 2 blocks in 16 minutes. Antoni's hate on this guy is ridiculous.

Eh, he played hill early and didn't play Clark. Think he played a bit less tonight cuz they played Dwight more and they needed Jamison spacing since they were so far down.

As long as hill is the first big off the bench right now I won't complain. 17 is decent.

Man, hill blew one layup that really hurt in the fourth. Still be and Meeks played well off th bench again. Morris garbage again. Ebanks was really bad.

Btw, Ron can't guard kd anymore. His length and skill is just too much. Only bron can defend him and maybe iggy. That's it. Any team will have to just concede his points and try to stop the others.

linsivvi

Eh, he played hill early and didn't play Clark. Think he played a bit less tonight cuz they played Dwight more and they needed Jamison spacing since they were so far down.

As long as hill is the first big off the bench right now I won't complain. 17 is decent.

Man, hill blew one layup that really hurt in the fourth. Still be and Meeks played well off th bench again. Morris garbage again. Ebanks was really bad.

Didn't watch the first half.

Morris and Ebanks have always been d-league materials. They shouldn't get any non-garbage time minute at all once Pau and Nash come back.

Fox318

Hey look another game where the Lakers allowed 40+ points in a quarter.

Fuck off D'Antoni.

iLE7m8vgRsXHF.jpg

snack

Who could OKC have gotten instead of signing Perk to that ludicrous 4 year term? Weren't there some good FAs available?

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
We all know who should be coach

Imagine if Kobe was supporting bad coaches to start with and then helping them get fired when it becomes obvious they are bad to just keep the seat open until he retires. We all know he is just devious & cutthroat enough to do it...

Canuck76

Banned
We all know who should be coach

ibpJRxsbUaS8g1.gif

Hahahaha God i love this one. NBA gifs have brought me so many laughs within the last year.

Funny thing is Mike Brown just looks like a player there "no i was trying to-"

Kobe: "no mike, you can't do that"

Also lil rivers dropping 15 tonight. And an impressive block on rudy gay. Not near a superstar but this kid's doing work.

Cloudy

Banned
Btw, Ron can't guard kd anymore. His length and skill is just too much. Only bron can defend him and maybe iggy. That's it. Any team will have to just concede his points and try to stop the others.

It's not just about guarding him. You also have to make him play defense.

Bron, Melo, Gay, Deng, Pierce etc can do this. Our biggest problem vs. OKC is that we have no one to guard their 3 best players OR make them work on defense.

exarkun

Bron, Melo, Gay, Deng, Pierce etc can do this. Our biggest problem vs. OKC is that we have no one to guard their 3 best players OR make them work on defense.

For once, cloudy is right. For example, SJax for the spurs makes KD's life miserable with his defense and then KD has to work on D against all those screens that the Spurs run.

For most of the first half and part of the second KD was guarding Duhon. lolol.

Hahahaha God i love this one. NBA gifs have brought me so many laughs within the last year.

Also lil rivers dropping 15 tonight. And an impressive block on rudy gay. Not near a superstar but this kid's doing work.

Still doesn't make up for how ass he has been prior.

Probably more like:

ibpJRxsbUaS8g1.gif

Kobe: "See Mike I told you to go over there and bring back the Gatorade for the guys"
Mike" "But I did bring the Gatorade"
Kobe: "You brought Blue Blast. I told you we only drink Lemon-Lime."
Mike: "Damn you right Mamba. You right."

Durant guarded Kobe a lot. Also not sure who the third guy you speak of. Yeah Nash will help with ynb playing defense. He ignored Duhon out there.

Top Bottom