• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

I hope Shabazz picks it up as the NCAA season goes along because he's looked like a smaller version of DeMar DeRozan so far this year. Drives are getting easily cut off and he's playing super lazy on defense.

Ok, I'm watching the replay of the Knicks smashing the World Champs, in their barn, with Amare and Melo sporting suits and shit.

WHO THE FUCK IS JAMES WHITE?

Piecake

I hope Shabazz picks it up as the NCAA season goes along because he's looked like a smaller version of DeMar DeRozan so far this year. Drives are getting easily cut off and he's playing super lazy on defense.

Yea, he looks terrible. I would be worried about an athlete who gets fat when he isnt playing games as well. That really doesnt show a lot of commitment or dedication to work on his game to me, especially when the dude is 18-19

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Cellar Dwellers for Zeller

Suck Pigeons for Wiggins

I'm so down for this.

Ben Howland is also a god awful coach who has gotten lucky with some really good recruiting class (and having money and not getting caught). It's not able to save his ass anymore.

UCLA makes me mad every year.

/still jelly about those back to back final four failures.....lost so much money yo.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Cavs are about to lose to the Pistons for the second time in the same week. This is an unprecedented type of failure for this season.

I don't know if I can take this whole season.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Ben Howland makes all guards look like shit.

He's a less subtle Roy Williams.

Shabazz has never looked fluid to me, even in his high school highlight clips. I think Archie Goodwin will be the far better pro as far as SGs are concerned.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Surely you've gotten used to false hopes and broken dreams by now.

I made the mistake of sincerely believing again, just for long enough.

Like we're not even competing right now, and Byron Scott's coaching is making me wonder whether COTY Mike Brown deserves a run back. How fucked up is that?

Knicks age assemble!

iQNEeI4oOBq5Y.gif

Kemba was working it for a while there. I love that the minus superstar Mullens is our tank in the hole card, totally worth the 2nd round pick we'll be sending to OKC this year.

Top Bottom