• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Doomsayer

I've missed a lot in this thread. (I'm never here no mo') but

is the best shit I have read in a looooong while.

PEACE.

Pimp has no shame, its actually pretty entertaining.

Man, the Lakers got worked yesterday. The score does not indicate how that game ended.

When Westbrook dominates from 18-23 feet you know it isn't your night.

Pimp has no shame, its actually pretty entertaining.

Man, the Lakers got worked yesterday. The score does not indicate how that game ended.

When Westbrook dominates from 18-23 feet you know it isn't your night.

People here hate on Westbrook but I have much love for him (he was a Bruin afterall)

Also, his little "guns in the holster" move is pretty great. Too bad it had to happen during a Laker L.

Makes me even more angry that we didn't get CP3, man.

I'm still fucking chapped over that shit.

They're 0-2 against New York this year. One of those losses was without Melo.

I've always said that Melo's peak is higher than Bron's peak, and it looks like he might be putting it together this year.

You add a player who's better than Bron to a team that just beat Bron's team? Knicks in 5.
first off, lololololol.

bron is the best player in the world, he's having a great season so far. The problem is him and bosh are the only people in the heat playing great. Wade looked great at the beginning of the season then that foot injury happened and he's pretty ugh right now. Also, nobody is playing defense. All things are indicating that the heat recognize their defensive shittness. The blowout loss against cemented that(should have been cemented after the wizards beat us).

Even though it sucks losing like this. we're still 2nd in the east(i know it doesn't mean that much so early in the season) with pretty much no defense all offense. I'm dying for the defense to come together, it's ugly watching them right now.

but im new to basketball, this is my first time watching the regular season, you prolly know more than me but the real threat to the heat(assuming the defense comes together) i see are the grizzlies. Their front court demolishes ours and that would be a real tough game of 7. Clippers too.

but judging from more seasoned nba viewers like the guys here, this early part of the season(some say h entire reg season) doesn't matter at all.

edit: i like that lbj seems upset
UUCBv.png

linsivvi

Griffin against Morris.

A beautiful move.

He missed it.

LOL Lawler.

Aww, thanks.

Seriously though, ever since moving for this job, I have been super busy. I have to scramble too even watch Laker games, rarely live might I add.

:(

Do we have a bunch of Neo-Laker fans on here these days?

Nah. Still the same folks. For better or worse the threads don't really have a lot of new blood since the move to community.

Doomsayer

People here hate on Westbrook but I have much love for him (he was a Bruin afterall)

Also, his little "guns in the holster" move is pretty great. Too bad it had to happen during a Laker L.

Makes me even more angry that we didn't get CP3, man.

I'm still fucking chapped over that shit.

I like West because of his Bruin ties as well, but he is hideous to look at and he was destroying us yesterday.

I didn't expect them to shoot 50% the whole game, and they did.

first off, lololololol.

but im new to basketball, this is my first time watching the regular season, you prolly know more than me but the real threat to the heat(assuming the defense comes together) i see are the grizzlies. Their front court demolishes ours and that would be a real tough game of 7. Clippers too.

The Clippers frontcourt is Charmin soft.

I like West because of his Bruin ties as well, but he is hideous to look at and he was destroying us yesterday.

I didn't expect them to shoot 50% the whole game, and they did.

The Clippers frontcourt is Charmin soft.
well they killed us anyway. Bosh is playing out of postion and udonis is useless 90% of the time.

Lakers def would been better off with CP3/Kobe/Bynum/Pau than Nash/Kobe/Pau/Howard

Eh, the rumor was that Howard was coming for Bynum in that timeframe anyway. (don't laugh, Mitch still pulled that shit off)

And we wouldn't have had Pau.

It would have been CP3/Kobe/DHoward and the Pips.

I would have been good with that, especially when you consider CP3's

1) Youth

2) Heart

3) Unreal competitive desire to win at all costs.

CP3/Howard was the future of this franchise.

Nash is a Band-Aid.

linsivvi

So Lawler thinks that Goran Dragic wouldn't start over Willie Green if he was a Clipper.

Just how low can a commentator sink?

Lawler is awesome.

Crawgod has made 55 straight free throws thus far... 43 more to go...

Edit: It's the law!

Edit: Can Dragic play the 2, giri? I always thought he was more of a 1.

giri

So Lawler thinks that Goran Dragic wouldn't start over Willie Green if he was a Clipper.

Just how low can a commentator sink?

Yeah, and gortat might not start instead of DJ, but he'd play more minutes.

And at this point in time, Dudley would probably start instead of Caron.

linsivvi

Yeah, and gortat might not start instead of DJ, but he'd play more minutes.

And at this point in time, Dudley would probably start instead of Caron.

Yeah Caron Butler has declined big time. He has not aged well.

Season best game for Odom. How sad. The Kadashians keep ruining basketball careers.

Who is calling games for the Hornets. League pass will probably show his feed in the game against the Heat.

Oh I know who that asshole calls games for.

I switched to the Hornets call the other night (during the 30K point game) and he was slurping Kobe like he was still sitting next to Stu.

Dumped Ex Girlfriend Syndrome FTL

Top Bottom