• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

diehard

Fleer
7 of their next 8 on the road. The Lakers are always home heavy in November and road heavy in December because of Staples Center obligations (same usually true of Clips).

Wish people would stop complaining about this. Will you complain when Lakers are on their Grammy Trip, too?

Lakers playing like they'replaying a shitty team.

im not complaining, every team plays 42 home games.

It's just odd every damn time i see them lately its at home.

im not complaining, every team plays 42 home games.

It's just odd every damn time i see them lately its at home.

It's just the way it is. It's a combo of the 2 week grammy trip and a lot of December events at Staples forcing them to frontload the schedule with home games early and late in the season. It's like this every season.

I wish they could play a more even schedule but that's part of being in LA. Clips have only 6 road games right now too.

7 of next 8 (and 8 of 10) on the road, only home game being Utah for Lakeshow. :p

pilonv1

Sam Amico ‏@SamAmicoFSO

Larry Bird on Magic Johnson during playing days: "He was my main competition. I didn't want to hang around him." Oh, how times have changed.

something something LeBron

Mxrz

Sometimes it feels like the Magic are only a piece away from being good again. Other nights, not so much. If they'd just stop the d-league throwaways, things would be a lot better.

Puddles

Banned
Really impressive early season from the Knicks. Carmelo in particular has been awesome. I've always said when he's motivated and has it together mentally that he's just as good as LeBron if not better. Hopefully he proves it this year and eliminates the Heat from the playoffs (although Benedict Allen may make that more difficult).

Top Bottom