• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Dwight changing his FT shot in 2011 really fucked him, his percentages are dramatically down since he said he spent the entire 2011 offseason working on making free throws.

But lol Lakers lose again.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
bench? Bench outplayed the starters tonight big time.

Only Ron and Kobe played well among starters.
They essentially only played 8 guys tonight, and Ron, Kobe, and Dwight are all going to finish with nearly 40 minutes each. And Duhon is only really playing out of necessity.

jman2050

Enjoy your time in LA. I guess if you're going to play for a perennial mediocre squad with no championship hopes it might as well be California instead of Florida, no?

Fox318

Time to tank

H5dWg.png

40 in the 4th to Orlando.

If this isn't the game that turns it around...

This team is so up and down.

Somewhere in LA, Phil Jackson is laughing his ass off....

Maybe, but he wouldn't have this any different IMO. If he's laughing it's cuz he dodged a bullet.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
Magic, I don't know if it's because this particular team you faced, or you just have such a flaky streak, but you can do well if you just tried. Just do this for a few more games this season and things will be ok here in Orlando.

40 in the 4th to Orlando.

If this isn't the game that turns it around...

This team is so up and down.

Maybe, but he wouldn't have this any different IMO. If he's laughing it's cuz he dodged a bullet.

Don't worry, with Steve Nash coming back at some point in the future (maybe?) I'm sure the Laker's D will shore up!

Top Bottom