• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Wait, where the fans waiting until the late 3rd/4th to see if the Nets might lose? Because no one was chanting BROOKLYN before. That's some fair-weather shit.

Also unless JR/Felton/Novak are helping in the scoring Knicks are fucked. JR has been asstastic, Felton has been off and Novak hasn't even gotten any looks.

I've never seen an NBA player shoot under 90% with dunks.

You care WAY too much about the spectators at the game, not the game itself

h3ro

Wait, when did this thread get so many LL Knicks fans?
Last couple years it was the Heat and now it's the Knicks :lol Quad Ls up in here
CHYMD.jpg

Mxrz

I've never seen Dwight look this disinterested. Maybe that post-stan game.

Where'd all the broke back stuff come from? Last I remember people were wondering if he was really injured and his surgery was 'odd.'

Nets with some awesome passing, CJ Watson was a nice pickup.
You care WAY too much about the spectators at the game, not the game itself
something something OH MY GOD RIVALRY GAME something bleh.

Also I know how this game will be. Right down to the wire like the last one.

Nets with some awesome passing, CJ Watson was a nice pickup.

something something OH MY GOD RIVALRY GAME something bleh.

Also I know how this game will be. Right down to the wire like the last one.

The people who go to the arena are not the same as people you talk to on the internet.

Except that every time I sat in the 400 level at MSG, and I've been to 6 games, and outside of the first LeBron Heat game, every fan around me was quiet.

So get your mythical Garden shit out of here

He thinks Heat culture is prevalent everywhere else.

Evidently not in New York, where one playoff victory gets streaming confetti from the rafters

Except that every time I sat in the 400 level at MSG, and I've been to 6 games, and outside of the first LeBron Heat game, every fan around me was quiet.

So get your mythical Garden shit out of here
Wow... 6 games. Big sample size, they probably knew the taint of your cHeatness.
Evidently not in New York, where one playoff victory gets streaming confetti from the rafters
You ... really don't want to do this argument as a Heat fan, do you?

Wow... 6 games. Big sample size, they probably knew the taint of your cHeatness.

You ... really don't want to do this argument as a Heat fan, do you?

Tell your boy, he's the one who started it. And did I lie? You dropped confetti after winning one playoff game. Own up to it.

And yeah, 6 games is plenty sample size, especially when you MSG slurpers go "WE SOLD OUT DA GAHHHDEN EVEN WHEN DA KNICKS WERE BAD"

Top Bottom