• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

KingGondo

Banned
HEY GUYS ISN'T IT FUNNY HOW MANY MORE KNICKS FANS THERE ARE IN BROOKLYN THAN NETS FANS????

I CAN ALMOST FEEL DAT GARDEN MYSTIQUE AMIRITE?

h3ro

MeloFace.gif

Nets' backcourt has too much of a size advantage.
I think Felton can handle Joe w/o getting destroyed, he's used to guarding bigger guys. Same with Kidd, but it's Deron that's the problem. That's where Shump would've came in, because Brewer isn't working.

Also, why is Brewer taking shots that aren't wide open 3's/dunks? He needs to stop.

Wait, where the fans waiting until the late 3rd/4th to see if the Nets might lose? Because no one was chanting BROOKLYN before. That's some fair-weather shit.

Also unless JR/Felton/Novak are helping in the scoring Knicks are fucked. JR has been asstastic, Felton has been off and Novak hasn't even gotten any looks.
its good for his confidence they said
I've never seen an NBA player shoot under 90% with dunks.

Pimpwerx

So the Knicks are gonna shot lights out from 3 for the rest of the season? That's the only thing keeping them in this game. Nets are doing pretty well for missing Bropez. PEACE.

Top Bottom