• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
So... Davis and Valanciunias get ignored rest of the game?

Yep, Nets and Dwill got that "Pace ourselves but then get blown out" look.

Davis was 6-7, so of course he gets replaced by the biggest chucker on the team.

Also, Ross can't shoot worth shit. Dunk, or miss. That's it.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
When is Fields comnig back/will he start? Because unless you have shooters arouind him or uptempo the game I can't see him being effective.

Jump back on the Melo's People of Utah bandwagon.

He was doing shooting drills a week ago. No update since then, said they'd re-evaluate. Not that it will matter.

He will be a welcomed contributor to our tank job.

Fox318

When is Fields comnig back/will he start? Because unless you have shooters arouind him or uptempo the game I can't see him being effective.

Jump back on the Melo's People of Utah bandwagon.

Still can't believe the deal the raptors gave him.

KAi5W.gif

How does Joe Johson only have 4 shots? MarShon Brooks zero?

Fuck this, I'll come back late 3rd/early 4th. Nets are obviously BSing the game until the 4th starts, no way DWill shouldn't be roasting Calderon.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Raptors can't even run a 4 on 1 fast break correctly.

Williams is a pretty terrible shoot first point guard these days. Calderon should get pooped on by nearly every starting guard in the league.

FU Matt Barnes

also, when in the name of my vanity is the NBA store going to update their custom T-shirt store? I want to buy a custom MKG shirt.

Top Bottom