• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

You need to stop posting.

tumblr_md3t47Ey1K1r7224xo1_500.jpg

Dude, seriously, stop posting shit like this. Either actually participate in a discussion or knock it off.

And yes, I am "mad".

What discussion? I don't see any. All i see reactions to what happens in games and bickering between posters. Rinse and repeat. Now Nba-gaf wants to take itself seriously lol. This isn't Poli-gaf.

What discussion? I don't see any. All i see reactions to what happens in games and bickering between posters. Rinse and repeat. Now Nba-gaf wants to take itself seriously lol. This isn't Poli-gaf.

You're right this thread fucking sucks. Okay... here's what's gonna happen. We're all gonna kill ourselves. You go first.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
It's one thing to post something to the effect of "KOBE!!!" or "HOLY SHIT!" in reference to an amazing play during a live game.

It's another to post shitty gifs and pics and two word replies when there's actual discussion going on pre and post-game that contribute nothing to the actual discussion at hand. It's all fucking relative, bro.

linsivvi

It's one thing to post something to the effect of "KOBE!!!" or "HOLY SHIT!" in reference to an amazing play during a live game.

It's another to post shitty gifs and pics and two word replies when there's actual discussion going on pre and post-game that contribute nothing to the actual discussion at hand. It's all fucking relative, bro.

Pretty much this. When everyone is watching a game and something amazing or terrible happens, it's natural in the context of the thread to post your reactions.

you know what 's relative?
kobe's game relative to his dick size.

You know it better than Vanessa.

So far my teams to watch(besides my own team)
-Golden State
-Grizzlies
-Knicks
-Rockets

Waay different from the teams that I thought I'd watching before the season started. Out of that list I've only really watched the knicks and rockets, but after GS beat us and the grizzlies embarrassed us. Imma watch more of their games. I might watch some OKC and will watch a few Timberwolves games to see Rubio in action. Haven't watched any clippers games but I really need to see CP3(every1 says he's the best point guard in the league) in action.

Man there are so many teams and games to watch. I'm probably not gonna be able to watch 90% of the GS or grizzlies games due to time.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I"m glad Reilo quoted each one of them. It was entirely necessary.

All of those posts were from the first 2 or 3 pages of his post history. I barely had to do any searching. And all of them are in this thread.

giri

All of those posts were from the first 2 or 3 pages of his post history. I barely had to do any searching. And all of them are in this thread.

Let me re-iterate how excited and over joyed i was when you quoted them all.

In one post.

At the top of the page.

It was pretty fricken awesome.

And yet he still attempts less field-goals than Westbrook despite playing almost 4MPG more.

Also, you know who has a higher TS% than Durant on his own team? Martin.

Martin's percentages are also insane, but I think Dantley is the only first-option who ever had a 65% TS% and the only way he could do it was by sabotaging his teammates' efficiency: something that's not happening in OKC because they have the highest TS% in NBA history so far this year. Have to think that the percentages of everyone on the Thunder will come down, but they're insane to look at right now.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
You know I havent been here much lately when everytime I look Kado has a new username

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Martin's percentages are also insane, but I think Dantley is the only first-option who ever had a 65% TS% and the only way he could do it was by sabotaging his teammates' efficiency: something that's not happening in OKC because they have the highest TS% in NBA history so far this year. Have to think that the percentages of everyone on the Thunder will come down, but they're insane to look at right now.

Martin is filling the role of a 6th man scorer nicely.. Like I knew he would.. his D is still bad but the Thunder still look super tough

Joel Przybilla has been suspended one game without pay for hitting a referee with the ball on Saturday night, the NBA announced Sunday.

The incident happened with just 1:36 left in the fourth quarter of the Los Angeles Clippers' 111-85 blowout win over the Milwaukee Bucks.

Thuggery.

Both Isaiah Thomas and Jimmer Fredette have played efficient games at the backup point guard spot recently, but the Sacramento Kings still won't give one of them the permanent job.

But dIEHARD said...

h3ro

Adam's avatar is mesmerizing.

Lin's first game back in the garden tonight! Knicks D hasn't been tight as it was early in the season, I'd like to see them rebound and lock down on the perimeter tonight. Chandler Parsons went ham last time we played them. Harden is gonna get his but as long as we can limit the damage else where, we should be able to weather that storm.

Also, more burn for Priggi and rest for Kidd, woody pls.

Smokey

Adam's avatar is mesmerizing.

Lin's first game back in the garden tonight! Knicks D hasn't been tight as it was early in the season, I'd like to see them rebound and lock down on the perimeter tonight. Chandler Parsons went ham last time we played them. Harden is gonna get his but as long as we can limit the damage else where, we should be able to weather that storm.

Also, more burn for Priggi and rest for Kidd, woody pls.

Lin gonna be shook back at the garden. He's shook enough in his normal play so I'm expecting bad things tonight.

h3ro

Lin gonna be shook back at the garden. He's shook enough in his normal play so I'm expecting bad things tonight.

That's a possibility. He could also be reinvigorated by the crowd/setting and go Dark Phoenix on us. I'd love to see Felt take it personally and just completely shut him down and force him into TOs.

Felton hass been on some YNB-esque kick lately with terrible shot selection and passing decisions left and right over the past few games, so hopefully he's refocused and thinks back to all the backlash against his acquisition and all his "chip on my shoulder" talk.

Top Bottom