• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Well as you probably know not taking rehab seriously does not equal botched.

Neither does non-correctable ligament damage. But since you apparently were there I guess I'll blame the Doctor too.

it was literally reported as botched

giri

"Botched knee surgery" pretty much speaks for itself

it was literally reported as botched

Yes, and no surgery is guaranteed 100% to be effective or correct. "botched" as told by a reporter is a long way from "negligently incompetent" or similar.

Sucks for Al, but with ALL the knee surgeries going on around the league, one of them was bound to go wrong sooner or later.

KingGondo

Banned
Spurs/OKC will be a blow out....

for the Spurs

They were in this exact same situation last season and won by 20
What game are you talking about?

The Spurs played in OKC twice last season (besides the playoffs). Thunder won by 12 in January, lost by 9 in March.

Good memory.

h3ro

Haven't seen any statements from team officials or Harrington's representation, but it looks like his issues stem from a post operative Staph infection which required multiple procedures after the original surgery.

giri

Suns to wear Retro Black Jerseys

L169_CIFRf17c3610b2e89db0ea26c19ab65c88d5.jpg

giri

On Saturday night, Marshall went 5 for 14 from the field (0 for 2 on 3-pointers) with 13 points and seven assists in a 114-98 loss to Tulsa, which was led by No.12 overall pick Jeremy Lamb’s 26 points and 6-for-8 3-point shooting. Overall, Marshall is shooting 32.9 percent from the field and 16.7 percent on 3s while averaging 9.9 points and 7.1 assists to 3.3 turnovers.

Can we swap kendall marshall for lamb plz?

“I like shooting,” Bryant said. “I don’t care how it comes. I like putting them up. It doesn’t matter how it comes. I’m being honest.”

“I wouldn’t say I’m a ball hog. I’m a shooter,” Bryant said, continuing with his 20-minute postgame media session when he described his love for scoring points the way a millionaire describes every one of the dollars he has made. “I don’t necessarily hog the ball, but I put them up though.”

“I definitely much rather shoot it than pass it. That’s just how I am.”

“I’m a scorer, man. You don’t get 30,000 points without knowing how to put yourself in positions to shoot it. The ball just finds scorers and I can always, no matter what system you’re in, you can always find a way. Getting up 30 shots ain’t easy. A lot of people don’t know how to do that.”

“That’s what I do. It’s like superheroes. Superman can fly. Spider-Man has webs. Steve [Nash] can pass. I shoot. … I get ‘em up! I make no bones about it. That’s what I do. That’s what I do. Some nights they fall, some nights they don’t. But, [Dennis] Rodman was a rebounder, Coop [Michael Cooper] was a defender, I’m a shooter.” With that, he added a laugh.

No fucks given.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XdFj6N78vI&feature=player_embedded

You know what the worst is? When right before you turn your final in, you change one of your answers, even though your professor is telling you that you shouldn't. Yeah. Cause I did that.

SamuraiX-

You know what the worst is? When right before you turn your final in, you change one of your answers, even though your professor is telling you that you shouldn't. Yeah. Cause I did that.

Was that one question worth 5% of your grade on the exam? Because those exams need to burn in hell. (Non-math/engineering exams)

Was that one question worth 5% of your grade on the exam? Because those exams need to burn in hell. (Non-math/engineering exams)
Test was worth 30% of my grade and that question was like 10 points. I think I'll still get partial credit--I was drawing a curve for a math problem, and flipped it over the x-axis before turning it in.

But whatever. It's over now.

Well by simple Law of Averages you have to get ONE troll commment about the Knicks right. I mean your percentage of troll comments about the Knicks being correct is worse than the Lakers winning percentage right now.

I was really only wrong about The Knicks not being good this year, and it was pretty popular during the offseason.

I knew Lin was an average starter
I knew fields was bootyhole
I knew Amare would miss a big portion of this offseason
I know it'll be tricky to work Amare back in, not impossible but NY has the option to sit him like The Jazz are doing to Raja Bell.

and I know NY will come back down to earth when their shooting cools off, just a matter of when. Knowing the knicks it'll probably be during the playoffs.

Top Bottom