• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

AcridMeat

Banned

Blablurn

Yes tickets can also be free in a lot of cases when a game has already started and the arena is empty. In those situation the teams rather give the ticket away for free and hope you spend money on food, drinks, and merchandise. It also makes them look better on T.V....

not bad at all (at least for the fans)

pilonv1

Only good thing from tonights game

barnes-on-afflalo.gif

Lmao Orlando has no fucking clue how to tank.

Neither do the Bobcats, they were super competitive and are making highlight reels.

I'll take Bazz and Wiggins at this rate.

Playing a lineup with Mullens as our only big down the stretch and limiting the minutes of the rooks has proven to be a good strategy too. I feel pretty confident we'll be around the top 5 at the end of the season. The Wizards, Cavs, Kings, Magic, and Raptors are the only teams I think can out tank us. We need to start playing the "injury" game like the Cavs and Hornets are doing if we want to get to the next level.

JaVale McGee's plus or minus is once again legendarily bad so far this season. Making the Nuggets' 8.3 points per 100 possessions worse when he steps on the court despite only getting 19 minutes a game and playing against bench players while being on the court with Andre Miller. Kosta Koufos has almost no athleticism or ability and yet the Nuggets are 17 points per 100 possessions better on defense when he's in the game, lol.

Can't believe so many defended the Nuggets giving McGee that contract based on two games, lol.

charsace

Why isn't Jimmer getting more pt? The Kings suck and in his limited minutes his production is high. Seems to have his confidence back. So why not play him more or trade him?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The Magic have 14 games left in December and only 3 of those opponents have a winning record. Golden State, Atlanta and Miami.

sigh :(

JaVale McGee's plus or minus is once again legendarily bad so far this season. Making the Nuggets' 8.3 points per 100 possessions worse when he steps on the court despite only getting 19 minutes a game and playing against bench players while being on the court with Andre Miller. Kosta Koufos has almost no athleticism or ability and yet the Nuggets are 17 points per 100 possessions better on defense when he's in the game, lol.

Can't believe so many defended the Nuggets giving McGee that contract based on two games, lol.

Its sad because all he has to do to be a great NBA player is play fundamental defense without gambling. He's just incapable of it though.

SamuraiX-

Why isn't Jimmer getting more pt? The Kings suck and in his limited minutes his production is high. Seems to have his confidence back. So why not play him more or trade him?

Because when you can start Aaron Brooks, Marcus Thornton, and John Salmons and give them each 26 minutes a night on average when the three of them combine for an average of 42.6% shooting from the field, you've gotta do it.

Keith Smart, ladies and gentlemen.

charsace

Because when you can start Aaron Brooks, Marcus Thornton, and John Salmons and give them each 26 minutes a night on average when the three of them combine for an average of 42.6% shooting from the field, you've gotta do it.

I have to ask because its not like the Kings are trying to make the playoffs so why not play the guy? Why not play Thomas Robinson? Why don't they ship guys like Salmons and Jason Thompson for picks?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I have to ask because its not like the Kings are trying to make the playoffs so why not play the guy? Why not play Thomas Robinson? Why don't they ship guys like Salmons and Jason Thompson for picks?
The Kings are the new Knicks

SamuraiX-

We just resigned JT and he's one of the only players on this team that actually gives a fuck.

I would love for Petrie to find anyway possible to ship out guys like Salmons and Outlaw. Still can't believe we have our amnesty and instead of using it we're just gonna let Salmons finish out his contract.

Fuck this organization.

Should I drop JJ Redick or JR Smith for Vucevic if I can't do a 2:1 trade?

I can't make a decision. Both players are inconsistent. Note I also have Thornton and Patrick Patterson on my team.

Only good thing from tonights game

barnes-on-afflalo.gif

Last night's game was a perfect example of Mark Jackson's "coaching." Opponent is killing you on the boards, go small and glue your starting center (who was playing well as a defensive presence in the first half) to the bench. Still getting killed? Go even smaller (plays Harrison Barnes at the 4). At no point did he even entertain the thought of bringing Festus or even Biedrins back to deal with the Magic frontcourt. This isn't a hindsight is 20/20 shit either. Magic frontcourt was struggling on offense against Ezeli and/or Biedrins. It's when they left the floor did everything unravel.

Also Klay should get shamed for letting JJ Reddick tool him.

This draft isn't bad for SGs and SFs, it sucks everywhere else though. I don't like any of the bigs in this class. I want to like Austin, but he's just so damn gangly.

This draft isn't bad for SGs and SFs, it sucks everywhere else though. I don't like any of the bigs in this class. I want to like Austin, but he's just so damn gangly.

Goodwin and Shabazz have potential, but they've got some pretty serious flaws as well and they haven't been that good yet so I'm not sure how good the draft looks for wings right now.

I would still go with Noel and Zeller one and two as of now though it's obviously way too early to say.

Some of the scoring points don't look bad. I like McCallum and Purvis. There should be a lot of decent points available in the late first and early second too like Burke, Lorenzo Brown, and Kabongo. If you're looking for backcourt depth this won't be a bad draft.

We just needs bigs that can rebound. Doesn't matter who.

I agree. We better not pick Plumlee though, I will rage.

Hearing rumours of Bargnani + Calderon for Gasol + Duhon now that Blake is out.

Calderon can't defend and isn't fast enough to get into the lane, but he's like Super Fisher, Laker fans would probably love him.

Kwhit10

Please stop talking like Bill Simmons...

Jeff-DSA

Big-shot was just playing the game a vet normally does. Ain't no shame in his game. Just a few salty ass jazz fans.

Oh come on now. He was flat out cheating the game. I've already stopped watching OKC games because they're just free throw parades. I'm done with Flop City now too. The game is ruined by their antics.

How is Bargs on defense

One of the worst defenders in modern basketball history. He has like 16 total games in his career where he played any defense. His awareness and giveafuckness on defense are abysmal. Dude mostly just stands there and watches guards drive into the paint without doing anything.

Top Bottom