• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

welll Kobe won the game for lakers.

GSW are a joke team and lost all their fans tonight.

entertaining game

Heat won easily tonight, lebron(dropped 30pts) and wade shot over 50%..

good nba night.

Cloudy

Banned
Nice to have another guy who can create his own shot at the end of the games.

Oh yeah, FUCK OFF KOBE HATERS. HE SAVED OUR ASSES alsong with Metta and Nash

Pimpwerx

20 turnovers the Warriors forced.

15 points is all they could muster off them.

Awful fucking shot selection. I guess it's a trademark of Warriors basketball, but ffs, you gotta know when to slow shit down. For a supposedly great PG, Curry was primarily responsible for the collapse. PEACE.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Nice to have another guy who can create his own shot at the end of the games.

Oh yeah, FUCK OFF KOBE HATERS. HE SAVED UR ASSES

lol

just blow him already.

rando14

Awful fucking shot selection. I guess it's a trademark of Warriors basketball, but ffs, you gotta know when to slow shit down. For a supposedly great PG, Curry was primarily responsible for the collapse. PEACE.

lol curry shot worse than Kobe

Only half a game behind the Jazz and a game behind the Blazers.

We are back!

Jesus christ that's embarrassing

I don't think anyone ever said Curry was a great PG.

pilonv1

Sad that Lakers fans have to get excited by OT victory over the Warriors in which they played the last 17 minutes trying to lose.

Bernbaum

What a way to bring in a season best 4-straight, and on the road too.

76ers, Bobcats and the Wizz aren't anything to boast about, but against GSW it actually means something.

Very important that LAL get a win with Nash back on court.

What a way to bring in a season best 4-straight, and on the road too.

76ers, Bobcats and the Wizz aren't anything to boast about, but against GSW it actually means something.

Very important that LAL get a win with Nash back on court.

That'll take getting used to reading...

(Or not, I'm constantly ready for this team to fall apart.)

Flash

lol kobe killing the lakers and winning the game at the same time.

he's gotta just trust Nash more with the ball... 40+ shots is way too many and 0 fts tells you about what kind of shots he took.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I didn't even bring up the Rockets. They are 1.5 games behind the Rockets... :/

Rockets are a good young team, don't hate.

Lakers are a bunch of old farts.

Game turned when Kobe rested and Dwight got to play defense.

Lol at Kobe saving them. The shots he made were created by Nash Howard and pau. When he went iso he fucked up.

Pau came into he game in the 4th and had a huge impact. Good assists and defense.

he's gotta just trust Nash more with the ball... 40+ shots is way too many and 0 fts tells you about what kind of shots he took.

Not what I saw tonight, I saw fouls after fouls not being called.

Darkman M

Yeah he started the game forcing some terrible shots because he was pissed at the no calls, hopefully he trust his teammates more after this win.

Top Bottom