• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Cloudy

Banned
3e1754103613863f27cea0b743d9478d_large

EAT IT, HATERS

Not what I saw tonight, I saw fouls after fouls not being called.

And way too many dumb shots. If you're going to miss, miss on a shot that makes sense. A lot of the misses came about from just throwing junk at the rim and I'm not talking about Kobe's crazy shots that he often makes. The majority of the misses were one shots that were dumbfounding.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Fellas, the reverse Konex worked.

IT FUCKING WORKED

This is like when Peter Petrelli first learned how to control his power...

One of these guys won the game...the other did not.

Neither won the game
They combined for a total of 3 fucks given

Laker bench was good. Mwp Meeks and hill did their jobs. Nash looked good.

Morris still trash. Please send him to china.

Come on mama. Kobe played bad tonight. No surprise they got back in it with him in the bench. He took some terrible shots.

Not what I saw tonight, I saw fouls after fouls not being called.

Yeap, Refs got together tonight and said "Fuck Kobe, we gotta stop his 30 streak here". He took a large amount of shots driving to the hoop and only got one call in the entire game. I guess this should be expected because the Refs started disrespecting the shit out of Malone towards the end of his career too.

Laker bench was good. Mwp Meeks and hill did their jobs. Nash looked good.

Morris still trash. Please send him to china.

Come on mama. Kobe played bad tonight. No surprise they got back in it with him in the bench. He took some terrible shots.

Without FROMOBE's points, Lakers lose.

Stop hating.

Wait, you think I'm defending Kobe's play tonight? LOL

Who do you think I am? Konex?

I'm just playing with reilo.

linsivvi

To be fair, while he had a bad game, the FT argument was silly. Look at his shot chart. Half of his shot attempts including made shots were inside the paint.

Pimpwerx

Lakers didn't win this game, so much as the Warriors threw it away. WTF is that team going to do about its shitty defense? Also, they were still careless with the ball tonight. Turnovers should come around with improved chemistry, but even Nash is gonna be less efficient than usual, just due to the poor spacing. I'm not sure they'll ever get a handle on those turnover problems. Golden State should have murdered them tonight. Better teams don't have the same awful shot selection either. Lakers got issues. PEACE.

Btw the Nash-Howard pnr that led to Kobe on the wing being open is what every team should fear. Either Howard goes for a dunk or finds Kobe (or sometimes Meeks or Ron) wide open. They need to run that play a lot.

Btw the Nash-Howard pnr that led to Kobe on the wing being open is what every team should fear. Either Howard goes for a dunk or finds Kobe (or sometimes Meeks or Ron) wide open. They need to run that play a lot.

Kobe has to hit those wide open shots doe.

Favre had the SLANG A LANGING

Kobe has the CLANG A LANGING

(it only sucks when they lose!)

Top Bottom