• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Not true. He can ball, its just he needs to regain confidence in his ability to shoot the ball and he needs a better coach. Basically, what Dy said.

His shooting needs improving, but remember he had the knee surgery and that does alot to ones confidence to plant and shoot. Look how long D-Rose is taking. That last few games he has been driving to the basket alot more. Give him some more time.

He looks like dogshit tonight for real though. Mchale not being there still, and mchale not being a great coach is part of it too.

I meant backup compared to those two players, I worded it wrong cause he can start for plenty of teams in the league. He's been off and on all season, far more off though. The games where he just parks his ass near the corner and stands at the 3pt line is just odd considering his confidence with planting his feet and shooting.

Lowry and Dragic are better players. I still stand by that like I did before we signed Lin.

Asik has made me feel stupid though. He's played way above what I expected.

I meant backup compared to those two players, I worded it wrong cause he can start for plenty of teams in the league. He's been off and on all season, far more off though. The games where he just parks his ass near the corner and stands at the 3pt line is just odd considering his confidence with planting his feet and shooting.

Lowry and Dragic are better players. I still stand by that like I did before we signed Lin.

Asik has made me feel stupid though. He's played way above what I expected.

Floor spacing..should the ball whip back around, he has space to operate theoretically...having Lin cut to the basket would just further clog the lane.

Top Bottom