• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Emwitus

This team is a freaking disaster. The biggest issue with this team now is kobe's hero ball. Someone has to sit his butt down and have a talk. I'm tired of him going into kome every single time down the stretch. Prick.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Wow... so the Lakers look like they're about to lose despite Harden going 3/19, Parsons going 5/16, and Lin going 2/8 with 3 assists. I think Pau may not be the problem.

The smug look and smile on Pau's face during Dwight's second to last trip to the line really said it all.

THRILLH0

Banned
This team is a freaking disaster. The biggest issue with this team now is kobe's hero ball. Someone has to sit his butt down and have a talk. I'm tired of him going into kome every single time down the stretch. Prick.

Oh stop crying. Kobe is the only reason these games are close.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
God damn KoMe.

Cloudy

Banned

Bullshit. We had this game won till hack a Dwight.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Greg Smith best Rocket on the court...

god damn Toney :(

Kobe will hit a 3 to win lol

linsivvi

Oh stop crying. Kobe is the only reason these games are close.

Just ignore him. That 2nd last play Kobe was driving the ball for a layup and he had a problem with that. That's about as high percentage of a play as you can get and he was fouled but no call.

He's the most ridiculous poster in this thread. He was whining even when Kobe was hitting 50% of his shot in the first half.

Matrix

FUCK YEA SUCK IT ALL LAKERS ESP HOWARD YOU BITCH MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

whooooooo Fakers suck

Top Bottom