• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

FUCK YEA SUCK IT ALL LAKERS ESP HOWARD YOU BITCH MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

whooooooo Fakers suck

i7r9xAdQ6YjGb.gif

Emwitus

Just ignore him. That 2nd last play Kobe was driving the ball for a layup and he had a problem with that. That's about as high percentage of a play as you can get and he was fouled but no call.

He's the most ridiculous poster in this thread. He was whining even when Kobe was hitting 50% of his shot in the first half.

Because i'm not a kobe wanker? LOL. How are them kobe spinners now einstein?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Oh yea... thanks Konex!

"What am I reading?"

who are you? Another Lakers fan coming out of hiding.

Just wait til Nash is back. Just wait til Nash is back. Just wait til Nash is back. Just wait til Nash is back. Just wait til Nash is back. Just wait til Nash is back. Just wait til Nash is back. Just wait til Nash is back. Just wait til Nash is back. Just wait til Nash is back. Just wait til Nash is back. Just wait til Nash is back. Just wait til Nash is back. Just wait til Nash is back. Just wait til Nash is back.Just wait til Nash is back. Just wait til Nash is back.Just wait til Nash is back.Just wait til Nash is back.

I kind of wish the Lakers had won. Warriors aren't going to win the Pacific anyway and we're battling the Rockets for that 8th seed.

I do enjoy watching the Lakers lose, though

Cloudy

Banned
D'Antoni is a damn fool. What good was Dwight doing in the game down the stretch? Man, we keep giving away games...

Canuck76

Banned
Anyone missing Bynum yet?

What a mess of a team. Even Phil couldn't have fixed this

They could still get it together but it's been an awful start.

Pimpwerx

It's on Stern, IMO.

He's had years to change the rules to prevent hacking, and he's been content with the status quo.

Seriously? Lakers fans had to have been prepared for this fact when they were stroking it to the Dwight trade, right? You had to know he can't shoot FTs for shit, right? The rules aren't going to change to help the Lakers out. Dwight needs to stop dickriding Shaq and learn how to shoot FTs already. PEACE.

Top Bottom