• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Puddles

Banned
Everyone who has ever taken any part in hacking, whether as a player, as part of a coaching staff, or a league official who let it happen, is an absolute disgrace to humanity and should be shipped off to a warzone somewhere. Siberian fucking labor camps out of Dostoevsky would be too good for those fucks. I don't think I have ever read a story of human suffering that would be as much as these guys deserve for their actions.

Emwitus

Worthy on point about kobe. Seriously. Someone's gotta reel him in. And as he get's older it's getting all the more frustrating.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
D'Antoni is a damn fool. What good was Dwight doing in the game down the stretch? Man, we keep giving away games...

He blocked a shot out of bounce! it's the little things.

Cloudy

Banned

Seriously? Lakers fans had to have been prepared for this fact when they were stroking it to the Dwight trade, right? You had to know he can't shoot FTs for shit, right? The rules aren't going to change to help the Lakers out. Dwight needs to stop dickriding Shaq and learn how to shoot FTs already. PEACE.

I don't blame Dwight. He is what he is. Last 2 losses are on the coach. You have to take the guy out WTF

Everyone who has ever taken any part in hacking, whether as a player, as part of a coaching staff, or a league official who let it happen, is an absolute disgrace to humanity and should be shipped off to a warzone somewhere. Siberian fucking labor camps out of Dostoevsky would be too good for those fucks. I don't think I have ever read a story of human suffering that would be as much as these guys deserve for their actions.
-_-

Tom Penny

Is there a rule against subbing?

You can't change the rules to prevent hacking. There is nothing you can do. Dwight needs to hit his damn free throws. They are called FREE throws for a reason.

salt_feature.jpg

exarkun

Alright, last one:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hack-a-Dwight worked? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lin benched? HAHAHAHA yesssssss

Ok, Im good. Good game Lakers-age *not really tho*

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

normal_CocaineRickJames-300x240.jpg

linsivvi

Are you sure? He's only had 9 years...

Eh yes? He used to shoot close to or above 60% until the last season. He gets back to even 55% and the opposing teams can't play the numbers game any more.

It's just simple math.

First 7 seasons: 67%, 60%, 59%, 59%, 59%, 59%, 60%

Pkaz01

I blame this loss on Gasol!! we need to trade him already he is so soft he can't even play.. it wouldn't matter if dwight made his free throws if gasol was actually playing. Fuck is mitch waiting for?

Legit? This was the equivalent of someone winning a Halo tournament by fucking with the router.

Legit involves playing actual basketball.

It's taking advantage of one of the Laker's weaknesses. How is that not legit? If they didn't want Hack-a-Dwight, they could have benched him for the last minutes of the game.

Sometimes rules reward uncompetitive tactics and should be changed.

You know that no professional sport still exists with its original rulebook, right?
So you admit your Halo analogy is fucking absurd?

Dude, put your big boy pants on. Star big men should either be able to shoot free throws or expect to be subbed out in these situations.

Ever hear of hack Hakeem? No? There's a reason for that.

Ever hear of hack Yao? No? There's a reason for that.

Shit. Ever hear of hack Kareem? You know the answer.

Fouling a poor free throw shooter is a legit strategy and should not be changed via fiat.

Legit? This was the equivalent of someone winning a Halo tournament by fucking with the router.

Legit involves playing actual basketball.

Lol! What? Thats like saying "Hey don't play defense on our SG because he's not a great shooter. Okay?"

You serious man? Are you one of those people that get mad when shooters use the backboard too? That is some kinda crazy talk right there Puddles.

Considering Dwight doesn't seem interested in playing good defense anymore there's really no reason for him to be on the floor in the closing minutes

Top Bottom