• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

No Melo? No difference. This is a no excuses, no nonsense, lunch pail, hard hat, disability check Knicks team, that plays better without Chuckasaurus Rex. Contenders or embarrassing frauds? Tonight, and tonight alone, will decide it all. [Bart Scott]Can't wait![/Bart Scott] PEACE.

I give it to The Knicks as much as anyone but this is just obnoxious.

Brinbe

smfh @ TSN... sure, let's cover some fucking stupid NHL press conference instead of showing an actual NBA fucking game. gah, this country sometimes.

Vire

Here's hoping our defense shows up.

This is assuming they learned their lesson against the Wizards.

Probably not.

This is why Barkley never won a fucking championship. The guy's an idiot.

That's not why he didn't win a championship. A lot and I mean a lot of great players never won championships. This whole not winning championships=not great narrative is something contrived by the media.

Pimpwerx

Instead of robbing fans of powder tosses, and the myriad of cool pregame handshakes, why didn't the league just push to start games on time? A few minutes of slapping hands means nothing when I'm gonna sit for 15-20 minutes before they even tip the ball. PEACE.

KingGondo

Banned
Wow... GT football players in the TNT studio, and Chuck says, "I wish Auburn could have played Georgia Tech this year..."

Ouch.

Auburn would have lost

You know I like this. Knicks are going to lose (uness Miami BSes the whole game), might as well give Copeland an audition at PF. Knicks need to see what he can do before Amar'e returns.

exactly. we probably dont stand much of a chance but what better way to gauge the bench's ability than have them play the second best team in the east?

my guts tell me we got this though. cope and white gonna go off tonight, novak is gonna shoot 12/12 from downtown and jr is gonna hit the game winning shot again. WE GOT THIS.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
He's kinda right though about some of it though.

Not about D-Wade. The three of them are trying to explain that Wade has less of a role in the team now so he's just relaxing a bit...Chucks doesn't understand a word of that

exactly. we probably dont stand much of a chance but what better way to gauge the bench's ability than have them play the second best team in the east?

my guts tell me we got this though. cope and white gonna go off tonight, novak is gonna shoot 12/12 from downtown and jr is gonna hit the game winning shot again. WE GOT THIS.
Ireland hope white gets some more minutes tonight.

Top Bottom