• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

rando14

I hope Spo shreds apart Wade and bosh. 5-24 is absolutely unacceptable. All LBJ needs is another assist and then the Heat can sit down and burn the remaining time.

d[-_-]b;45151420 said:
Jason Kidd and Tyson Chandler would do that... to you...

You're right, they play super similar down to the players though .

It seems they have the Heats number this year just like the Mavs had when they won in the Finals. I think this means the Knicks will go all the way to the Finals this year.

d[-_-]b

Banned
Everyone from the Knicks should shit in Charles Barkley's mouth... for that shit he was talking before the game...

You're right, they play super similar though down to the players.

It seems they have the Heats number this year just like the Mavs had when they won in the Finals. I think this means the Knicks will go all the way to the Finals this year.

I wish but just enjoying winning somewhat consistently for now... still a long season left..

exarkun

HAHAHAHAHA

Heat fans are already leaving?

Pimp has been a little salty about Novak, but for real man. The team looked like shit the whole time. And its disingenuous as fuck to keep on about "wait til the post season". Wade and the scrubs dont look like they give a fuck. Good luck fixing that "in the post season".

Pimpwerx

Heat fan meltdowns are already starting. SMH. This team gives no fucks about the regular season. It's not even worth getting mad about. PEACE.

charsace

d[-_-]b;45151509 said:
Everyone from the Knicks should shit in Charles Barkley's mouth... for that shit he was talking before the game...

I wish but just enjoying winning somewhat consistently for now... still a long season left..

Even though I like Charles Barkley I would love to see what you describe.

Fox318

Go home Miami fans...

GO HOME!

But leave your hopes on the floor...

For this night they belong to the New York Knicks.

LgiBw.gif

Pimpwerx

HAHAHAHAHA

Heat fans are already leaving?

Pimp has been a little salty about Novak, but for real man. The team looked like shit the whole time. And its disingenuous as fuck to keep on about "wait til the post season". Wade and the scrubs dont look like they give a fuck. Good luck fixing that "in the post season".

You see me worried? Did you see me worried the last two seasons when people wrote us off? Don't act like we didn't do this same shit the last two seasons and then turn it up in the postseason both times. There's no parades for tonight's game. PEACE.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Well this was unexpected. Are the Knicks for real yet?

Rockets shitted on that Knicks squad with Melo in the lineup.

The league is full of fraud teams like the NFL.

Pimpwerx

When they don't make the playoffs will they still wait for the playoffs to turn it on?

Yeah right. Like that'll happen. The team that supposedly has so many problems and is vulnerable is still a lock for the 1 or 2 seed. We've seen this movie before, man. The ending was awesome. The sequel will be better. PEACE.

Top Bottom