• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Yeah right. Like that'll happen. The team that supposedly has so many problems and is vulnerable is still a lock for the 1 or 2 seed. We've seen this movie before, man. The ending was awesome. The sequel will be better. PEACE.
They got embarrassed by Washington. Talked up being intense for the Knicks. Got SHAT ON w/ no Carmelo and old people. This team clearly doesn't care right now and the real vets (Ray Allen/etc.) need to slap the complacency outta some of these guys. WAKE THE FUCK UP. You're supposed to be the best team in the NBA, you play for 48 minutes, not 24.

Heaven forbid something bad happen like more injuries, you want to put yourself in a favorable position for later in the season. You can't lose to teams you should crush.

Fox318

you lost yours last night

5ozmY.gif

Why is LeBron smiling and cracking jokes after this game?

Where is the anger?

WHAT THE FUCK, HEAT?

Pat Riley is rolling in his grave right now.

charsace

Why would I be salty about my troll team beating NY for 45 minutes before throwing the game out the window?

Don't let me stop your early December parade.

lol please

i can ride "overweight basketball superstar boris diaw shits on the knicks" for 2 more seasons

#partoftheproblem

Lets us have this moment.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Where is the anger?

WHAT THE FUCK, HEAT?

"Its December, who gives a fuck? lol"
"They ain't even the best team in their own state bwaha"
"they needed a buzzer beater to beat charlotte when the bobcats didn't score for the last 6 minutes of the game ROFL"

so thats two ass whoopings this season and no hurricane excuse to use this time. without carmelo no less

great win by this team. our bench fucking rocks. novak, JR, everyone stepped up huge and james white had some very productive minutes as well. felton, kidd, you beautiful beautiful men.

best in the east! eat a dick barkley

BobLoblaw

Banned
I feel like goddamn Nostradamus. I said the Knicks are the main threat to the Heat. Looks like that's gonna be one series for the ages. Can't believe what Woodson's been able to do without Amare and Shumps. Coach of the decade

Cloudy

Banned

Where is the anger?

WHAT THE FUCK, HEAT?

LeBron seems really comfortable after 1 ring. He better stay hungry cos it looks like Wade and Bosh have checked out

Fox318

d[-_-]b;45151885 said:
Lol whats the story with the Suns saying that?

Satisfaction Guaranteed Night!!

You don't like the game you get your cash back!
LeBron seems really comfortable after 1 ring. He better stay hungry cos it looks like Wade and Bosh have checked out

LeBron to retire. Wade wins MVP, Bosh wins defensive player of the year for some reason.

Top Bottom