• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

wait

WAIT.

The Knicks can play better without a bad defense playing ball stopper?

I'm shocked. SHOCKED. ok i'm not.

you realize the same game was played vs heat with melo right? melo is actually moving the ball this season and playing defense. in fact he got injured due to defense.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Hahahahah Wally just said "Miami has a lot of issues. They are drinking the championship winning Kool-Aid"

DAAAAAAAAAAMN. SHOTS FIRED

Misterhbk

I never really understood the whole

'eh who cares about that win, its still early in the season'

Every wins counts. Every win adds momentum, and this one will especially give the Knicks a boost of confidence as they were able to take down the defending champions without their MVP setting foot on the court. It may not be april but this game means something. Right now the Knicks have the Heats number and that is going to weigh on them until they can get a win against this team.

Besides all that...have some damn pride. you guys just got decimated on your own court. Fuck the fact that its still December. The Heat look like pig shit right now.

Pimpwerx

They got embarrassed by Washington. Talked up being intense for the Knicks. Got SHAT ON w/ no Carmelo and old people. This team clearly doesn't care right now and the real vets (Ray Allen/etc.) need to slap the complacency outta some of these guys. WAKE THE FUCK UP. You're supposed to be the best team in the NBA, you play for 48 minutes, not 24.

Heaven forbid something bad happen like more injuries, you want to put yourself in a favorable position for later in the season. You can't lose to teams you should crush.

What does it matter in the postseason? The guys coast to save legs and energy. I'm fine if they're taking the longview of the season, because these games don't mean shit. Half the damn league makes the postseason. All that's important is getting there healthy, then we can kick ass again.

If the Heatles played hard for a full game and lost, then I'd be worried. If they're coasting or just plain sucking like tonight, then I'm not mad. Our perimeter defense was terrible, and 2 of our Big3 laid eggs tonight. Kidd and Brewer did a nice job on Wade. Bosh just kinda shot the ball poorly, given the clean looks he had. Bad games happen. No big deal. PEACE.

I never really understood the whole

'eh who cares about that win, its still early in the season'

Every wins counts. Every win adds momentum, and this one will especially give the Knicks a boost of confidence as they were able to take down the defending champions with their MVP setting foot on the court. It may not be april but this game means something. Right now the Knicks have the Heats number and that is going to weigh on them until they can get a win against this team.

Besides all that...have some damn pride. you guys just got decimated on your own court. Fuck the fact that its still December. The Heat look like pig shit right now.

1tumblr_lgp6q5NhE21qcjtu8o1_500.gif

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
It's so adorable how Knicks fans think they won the championship tonight.

Keep your excitement in check, fellas. They'll flame out in the first round of the playoffs soon enough.

Keep your excitement in check, fellas. They'll flame out in the first round of the playoffs soon enough.

lol nice tag[and avatar]. face it knicks are good now. they will get out of the first round easily and face the heat in the ECF. give credit and move on.

charsace

We just think we kicked your ass tonight. Seems like that's what happened to me.

I think Wade may be taking the whole conserve energy for the playoffs thing a bit too far. Heat might want to try playing some defense sometime this regular season.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
lol nice tag[and avatar]. face it knicks are good now. they will get out of the first round easily and face the heat in the ECF. give credit and move on.
If that happens, I'll admit to being wrong.

But it's December. The season is young. A lot can happen.

Don't pop the champagne yet.

Top Bottom