• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Cloudy

Banned
Seems like China is the place to go if you wanna get paid big but face crap competition. The fans are just excited to see known NBAers. Iverson dominated in that game but it's just an exhibition tour with BallUp. The Proffessor was out there too. Anyone remember that guy from the And1 tour?

ps: WOW Rondo

Fox318

Seems like China is the place to go if you wanna get paid big but face crap competition. The fans are just excited to see known NBAers. Iverson dominated in that game but it's just an exhibition tour with BallUp. The Proffessor was out there too. Anyone remember that guy from the And1 tour?

ps: WOW Rondo

mkHSE.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Jobber, your old team is going down tonight!

Piecake

Steamer truly is bad. I can live with terrible offense in a back up center, but i can't live with terrible rebounding, and steamer is a terrible rebounder

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lin smh

Bring in the bench!

Matrix

Parker shitting on Lin.

SamuraiX-

"My rookie season's not going exactly as I envisioned it, but I'm just trying to work my way out of it," he said. Robinson is learning that he still needs to watch film in order to study the opposition, and it's a little frightening that he said "once I got to the league, I figured I don't need to watch tape of guys in the league."
-Thomas Robinson

He's Moses Malone good everybody!

OH

MY

GAWD

Can we once not get stuck with all these "IZ GON BE EASY" motherfuckers?

Fucking fuck, man. How have so many players today developed such a flawed line of thinking about what it takes to be successful in the NBA? Do coaches even coach anymore? Why the fuck are they getting paid?

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Holy shit if I could get a gif of this Cavs scrub falling on his face trying to dribble the ball.

Matrix

Rockets getting abused. Need to play the Lakers or Knicks again :p

Top Bottom