• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Nori Chan

We gon get this work tonight!

Tempers gonna flare from lakers age. Also ead gondo cause I can't talk shit after the game but I sure can before it

So have you guys moved on from the Melo bashing? Or did he just buy himself more time?

Knicks look so similar to Chip Dallas.

Go Lakers tonight.

KingGondo

Banned
We gon get this work tonight!

Tempers gonna flare from lakers age. Also ead gondo cause I can't talk shit after the game but I sure can before it
I'm actually going, and I have to say it's weird to play the Lakers and be expected to win convincingly. Things done changed.

OKC is playing great ball right now, especially on offense. I also expect to see HAH tonight if it's close, which will be entertaining.

Nori Chan

I'm actually going, and I have to say it's weird to play the Lakers and be expected to win convincingly. Things done changed.

OKC is playing great ball right now, especially on offense. I also expect to see HAH tonight if it's close, which will be entertaining.
Bring back some pics

Also don't get shot tonight gondo pls

http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-mock-draft/2013/

Draft Express' newest mock has the Bobcats taking Mason Plumlee at 9. Please Yahweh, God, Krishnu, Allah, Jesus, and Michael Jordon save me from that fate.

I know it's really early, but Austin and McAdoo being that high is laughable, come on, Givony. Austin is a "shooter" who shoots 31% from three and 38% from the line and a "defender" who plays no defense along with being a well-below average athlete. McAdoo doesn't have the athleticism, size, or touch to score much in the NBA or be that much of a factor defensively.

Kobe on the team's viewing of "Lincoln": "I don't know if the guys knew who he was ... It came as a big shock to them when he was killed"

lmfao

Also, everyone is a game-time decision tonight for the Jazz :/

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Apparently the Lakers went to see Lincoln, and Kobe remarked that some of the players didn't know who he was because they were shocked that he was killed.

Uhmmmm

diehard

Fleer
Kanter going to get his tonight.

You are a terrible American and person if you don't know who Lincoln was.

so basically a Laker.

I know it's really early, but Austin and McAdoo being that high is laughable, come on, Givony. Austin is a "shooter" who shoots 31% from three and 38% from the line and a "defender" who plays no defense along with being a well-below average athlete. McAdoo doesn't have the athleticism, size, or touch to score much in the NBA or be that much of a factor defensively.

McAdoo is plenty athletic enough to score and defend in the NBA, but yeah he's a little undersized and his skill level definitely isn't up to snuff. I'd still take him any day over Plumlee. Austin has been disappointing so far to say the least. If shooting is supposed to be your best skill you don't shoot less than 40 percent from the line.

KingGondo

Banned
Apparently Kobe was being sarcastic.

@mcten: For those not adept in the art of sarcasm, Kobe was joking about his teammates not knowing who Lincoln is

Impossible to tell from the original tweet though.

Eric Gordon is making progress in rehabbing his sore right knee.

Gordon was sent to Los Angeles last month to receive personalized rehab.

Gordon's quad muscles have strengthened to 65 percent, but no timetable has been set on determining a return.

"When he had soreness in his knee that limited him from working out on that leg, it obviously weakened the quad muscle,’’ spokesman Harold Kaufman said. "He was sent to Los Angeles to undergo intensive rehab on a daily basis. He shows up at 8:30 in the morning and works until 3 in the afternoon."

May your womb remain barren, DY.

:(

charsace

lmfao

Also, everyone is a game-time decision tonight for the Jazz :/

Austin looks like straight up garbage. Worse than Miller did last season for Baylor and look at where he went. Austin is another example of why AAU ball is bad.

charsace

So Stern is gonna change the foul rules for the Lakers because they have Dwight and are losing. I can't believe this might actually happen.

I thinks this draft is worse than 11.

At least in 11 you had mid to late firsts like Kemba, Klay, Faried, Marshon, Shump shump, Singler...shit...parsons...

You're getting absolutely none of that in this draft...

goddamit

Wonder if the wiz can pull off another tank next year. Wall literally can't elevated on jumpshots right now due to injury...

Fox318

wFqlD.jpg

Top Bottom